Bono & Ali at Beverly Hills Saks Edun Launch Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:
48602c18.jpg

THE HAIR IS BACK!!! :hyper:

SD

you all in pleba are mean spirited!

one would appreatiate the pic i took but no not you guys/ oh look he thinks hes bano or what ever with the rolleyes smile!

oh well ill just hang with my boys in Everything You Know Is Wrong forms!!!!!!!!!!!!

pleba stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!:madspit:

shaun vox said:

one would appreatiate the pic i took but no not you guys/ oh look he thinks hes bano or what ever with the rolleyes smile!

oh well ill just hang with my boys in Everything You Know Is Wrong forms!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have posted that pic in the past and everybody liked it, so I don't see why you should say everybody in here are mean spirited.

And if you think this forum stinks, just do what you said: hang out in another place where you'll feel more comfortable.

shaun vox said:

Perhaps you go on back to Everything You Know Is Wrong then, please. You're upsetting a lot of people here.

You already posted your pic today but I deleted the thread as you had requested.

Last edited:
:up: to you neutral! I just read that&it's just being so rude to us&i thought all U2 fans were meant to be nice! :scream: :grumpy:

I didn't know you spelled Bono 'Bano'. I thought Bono means voice and Bano means toilet???
Did someone change it and not notify me??? :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom