Bono and Ali at Barney's NY 5/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Palace_Hero said:
As an English person I'm not fussed by the makeup. Infact I think Aussie girls don't wear enough (in some instances), or the right kinds. I'm obviously talking about girls my age though, as from about thirties upwards it is a bit better to wear subtle makeup than trying to overdo it.

But that isn't the thing with Ali. Her makeup is fine. It's just the overall package. She has a nice face, but not an attractive one. She is slim, but not sexy.

You're saying Ali is not attractive and not sexy? :shocked: She does nothing for me but that's because I'm a woman. As per her husband lately :drool: :drool: :drool:.
I'm not fussed by the makeup either, I never wore to much, but I think she's OK. Maybe the fact that she's more tanned than usual makes it look like she's wearing to much makeup ... and the color of the rouge she has on.

I forgot to say that all the clothes that she and Bono have been wearing lately are divine and the jacket she she’s wearing in the pictures is gorgeous.
Thanks for posting the pictures Kelly and thank you Miss Becky for cleaning the watermarks. I will work on them later but I’m sure you’ll do it faster and better. :up:

LostAtMoon said:

:ohmy: He’s got so much energy! Congratulations one4u2. It must have been worthy, I can only imagine.:drool: These are the times when I wish I had become an immigrant in the US. :scratch:
Agree with you! ;) Imagine, you get up in the morning, go for a walk and who do you meet? B with Ali in the shop! :cute: :)

kellyahern said:
f299804f.jpg

afa9fc25.jpg

205684b2.jpg

Thank you so much for the pictures! They're beautiful couple.
Bono looks so good!

And btw I love the way Ali is looking at Bono on these pictures!

Bloody hell!
Does ali have to look better every year she ages? :rant:
:sigh: Okay...rant over
Bono is looking really hot. Why is his rosary hanging out of his pocket? :scratch:
I love how theyre cuddly :cute: Its adorable.
someday I will be able to own something from edun but no time soon. Weddings cost lots of money :yes:
I disagree that every person who comes in here should own something from Edun. Its expensive clothing and some of us really cant afford it

Originally posted by u2bonogirl
Bono is looking really hot. Why is his rosary hanging out of his pocket? :scratch:

Because it's part of the hoddie's zipper.:drool: :drool:

I disagree that every person who comes in here should own something from Edun. Its expensive clothing and some of us really cant afford it.

I also think that owning a piece of clothing from Edun is a previlege, not an obligation.

LostAtMoon said:

I also think that owning a piece of clothing from Edun is a previlege, not an obligation.

That's a great way of putting it. I suppose I COULD afford one piece, but then my cats would have to starve for months. We all have different responsibilities and priorities.

Zootomic said:
The report I got from a friend who met Ali (and by that I mean that my friend was with a group of fans outside the band's hotel a couple of tours ago and Ali walked by and she kind of looked in their direction when they shouted her name), is that she is actually much better looking in person. I think she doesn't usually photograph well because she is not very comfortable in front of the camera.

As for the makeup, she usually seems to be wearing little if any so I think she's just wearing extra for the EDUN launches.

That's true. I had the chance to meet Ali in Dublin and she is so much gorgeous in person. And apart from being good looking, she's really down to earth and warm.

LOVE this thread--thanks and congrats to the Interlanders who where there! I adore that jacket! Me wanty! :drool:

I wonder if anyone can demark one of those ones where it's just Ali alone?

:up:

A little off topic but it occured to me as I was viewing these pics: do you think having a famous, well-adored hubby helps keep the fires burning for Ali?
I know if many women lusted after my hubby (hmph...) I'd be wanting him more, and wanting to keep him close!! (as opposed to being somewhat indifferent to him now)

4EVRU2 said:
A little off topic but it occured to me as I was viewing these pics: do you think having a famous, well-adored hubby helps keep the fires burning for Ali?
I know if many women lusted after my hubby (hmph...) I'd be wanting him more, and wanting to keep him close!! (as opposed to being somewhat indifferent to him now)

No, fires still going here after 22 years. Course, it'll be a while before I can do anything about it.:|

It probably goes that way for both sides ;) (I hope), so better face it as the natural course of life.
I hope I’m making any sense. This is how I really think although I’ve been lately questioning myself and everything.:shrug:

Kelly - can you get in touch with gammapresse? I was outside Barneys - I saw the photographer and I know he must have gotten a picture of myself and Bono - I was trying to get any photos, I can see my ipod in the corner of one of the photos. The website states you can't register if you are not a professional. I just want to get in touch with the photographer. If you can help that would be great. - can you email me seajewel @comcast.net - thanks Lisa

seajewel said:
Kelly - can you get in touch with gammapresse? I was outside Barneys - I saw the photographer and I know he must have gotten a picture of myself and Bono - I was trying to get any photos, I can see my ipod in the corner of one of the photos. The website states you can't register if you are not a professional. I just want to get in touch with the photographer. If you can help that would be great. - can you email me seajewel @comcast.net - thanks Lisa

e-mail sent :wave: (I don't know if the info will help though :( )

Back
Top Bottom