Bono and Ali article in Vogue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sami0201

Blue Crack Addict
I was flipping through the Vogue I got in the mail today--and I open to a page and see a huge pic of Bono, Ali, and Rogan (the Edun designer person) there is a GREAT article, which interviews all of them and there are 2 2-page pictures. The article is at least 5 pages long-its great. Just wanted to let you guys know, I'll scan it tomorrow if no one does it sooner.

Thanks for letting us know, sami! :yes:

This is another mag to add to the ever-growing U2 collection. :up:

well I was just about to start this thread and then i saw that someone beat me to it:lol:

Here are the scans, all in order. Photobucket shrunk the article by the way.

Vogue1.jpg

Vogue2.jpg

Yay, Ali!!!! I'm glad Edun is getting this exposure. I hope the label does well.

And, man, how cool is Bono? He's such a rock star. :cute:

Thanks so much for letting us see this. I never would have known otherwise. Good read, and lovely pictures. I hope this label does well!!! :up:

Brilliant Spanish Eyes!
Qudos to Vogue for having such an in depth article with them - it was very heartwarming to read.
Bono is such a striking figure to photograph.... i'm noticing that more and more these days when I see him in magazines. He eminates a power of sorts... he always seems so strong (I mean that in the mental sense) and 'in-control'. There's something fascinating about that.

Does anyone know what issue this is in, who is on the cover?

I think Ali is prettier than those models, in the photo of her turned to the side her face looks amazing

The clothes look nice too

Now that was one of the best things I've ever read. :up: I'm SO in love with them! :love: Not to mention those clothes! :wink: :drool: Think she'll design some shoes? She has THE best shoes!

SD

Back
Top Bottom