Bono and Ali article in Vogue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting so please be gentle. I just went to Saks Fifth Avenue's web site, and if you type Edun into their search engine, 4 items come up available to "pre-order"! Hopefully more will be added soon, but check it out!
Happy shopping!

jettina said:
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting so please be gentle. I just went to Saks Fifth Avenue's web site, and if you type Edun into their search engine, 4 items come up available to "pre-order"! Hopefully more will be added soon, but check it out!
Happy shopping!

Thanks, Jettina, and wlecome!!:wave:

Hi there Jettina! :wave: Welcome to our wonderfully naughty world!!

:yes:

I'd love to get myself a pair of Edun jeans!!

Is Bono your fav?? He sure is mine!! (if only..........!) :drool:

p.s - I :heart: your name!! :wink:

OMG!
Great!
I had a glimpse to the article -- Ali is compared to Penelope: great!!

And yes, it seems Bono's jacket is Edun's!

So expensive-I like the jeans but they're $168. I can't afford that :( even if I could, I don't see myself ever spending that kind of money on jeans. I wish they had come out w/ a t-shirt or something that the avg person could buy.

biff said:

Not sure, but I don't mind picking one up for you and sending it along. The only thing I would ask in return is that, if/when you meet the band again, you share your story with me. I know you've said you won't be publicly relating any of your future stories, because some people have been so immature/jealous in their reactions (I agree). What do you say?

Oh Thank you thats very nice of you!
Are you sure though??
Drop me an email and we'll sort something out
bonoholic@msn.com

Just checked Saks website...

Cool clothes, but really expensive...if they really wanted to be effective, they would make something the average person could afford...

Why does it say that cami was made in the US though?

Bono's Tart said:

Oh Thank you thats very nice of you!
Are you sure though??
Drop me an email and we'll sort something out
bonoholic@msn.com

Sure, I'm happy to do it. (By the way, I remember you from the old Zootopia. I didn't post much back then, but I practically lived there, lol.)
I'm going to try to hit the bookstore on my way home from work tomorrow, and pick up two copies. Wish me luck!
I'll write to you once I have them, and you can give me your particulars.:) Just remember your side of the bargain!:wink:

VertigoGal said:
Just checked Saks website...

Cool clothes, but really expensive...if they really wanted to be effective, they would make something the average person could afford...

Why does it say that cami was made in the US though?

I agree, there is a reason I have to buy from Target & Walmart type stores, and that is why they buy from cheap producing countries with poor labor standards: it's affordable for the average working joe. :(

Edun only goes up to size 12 pants and that is their XL! Also only L in shirts. Bummer, guess big girls aren't the best!:huh: And yes I am cranky because I am on a f*cking DIET!!!

I noticed the inseam on the pants 34"--how can Ali wear those--I know she is not tall. The clothes are beautiful but I guess not for me---I'm petite--5'2". I loved the article & photos of B&A were very nice.

what's triple X again?...perhaps I did mean that but didn't know it!

anyhow..kisses are still good; triple X or no...

Last edited:
I've just checked the online items (BTW thanks for the info Jettina! :wave: ), and please don't kill me but I'm not sure they're worth the price...
Ok, don't get me wrong, these clothes are awesome (and much better than those from Vogue IMVHO) and I'd gladgly wear one of those jeans :love: , but come on! $ 312 for a blazer?? :eek: Oh well, at least we know this money is better spent than on any other horribly expensive brand..

U2Girl1978 said:
They are sooo awesome. They've been together since they were 15-16 yrs old. Now how great is that?!

Actually...they've been together since they were 12-13 years old..
They started dating 3 years later...(15-16 years old).

4bcf9604.jpg

These are :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm such a sucker, I had to go and buy the mag! Love the adoring look Ali has as she's looking at Bono--least that's how it looks to me!

Would not pay those prices for clothes!! Can't anyway. I too have to shop at Wal-mart 'cos I'm poor. Actually I don't buy my clothes there 'cos I'm a Plus size and they don't have a big selection, but I do have a lot of second hand 'cos I can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars anywhere else!

Back
Top Bottom