Bono 85 photos (mullet)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I know this is stupid in this day and age, but I want a mullet, not just any mullet, BONO'S mullet, so I need some photos of him and... well... that :wink:

If you are going to have a mullet,it might as well resemble Bono's!!! He is the only man who ever looked good with a mullet...here's a picture for you!!:wink:

Attachments

• moremullet.jpg
    moremullet.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
:heart: Bono mullet :heart:
3397889923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2329%3D%3A%3A5%3D9%3A%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C%3B%3C8%3B8%3A2ot1lsi

Yay Bono in 1985! :love: Some of my favorite pics! :happy:

posterbonolivemullet.jpg

bonowar1.jpg

Last edited:
bonoliveaid.jpg

july85.jpg

bonoufpants.jpg

bonoufleather.jpg

I probably have the largest collection of Bono mullet pics online;) I love it and always have. Good call getting a mullet, Pepokiss!:up:

I'll look through my stash and post more later.

Last edited:
That was Billie's first attachment in the post above :)

Here's the one that didn't show up

bonomullethot.jpg

Awesome pictures!!!:up:

Sorry ,pepokiss,but I don't how to post pics without making them attachments. Can you tell me?:scratch:Thanks and good luck with the mullet!! :)

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:
Sorry ,pepokiss,but I don't how to post pics without making them attachments. Can you tell me?:scratch:Thanks and good luck with the mullet!! :)

You have to upload them somewhere else first. For example, I upload pics to my own webspace, but if you don't have any, you need a free pic hosting account like Snapfish (Geocities, Tripod/Angelfire will NOT work here). Then you get the URL of the file by right clicking and checking Properties, and post it in the post between

well, apparently you can do an example b/c it thinks you're posting a pic, but you put IMG in front of the URL and /IMG behind it, but IMG and /IMG need to be inside []. make sense?

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:
He is the only man who ever looked good with a mullet...

That's absolutely true, and I don't know how he did it! Must've been the shape of his face and the right styling products; with the right amount of mousse and hair gel, you can make any haircut look passable.

The mullets of the 1980s weren't too bad. But today's mullets... :yuck: And when you get a bad haircut, it takes forever to grow out. So be very careful, pepokiss, it might not work on you.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

You have to upload them somewhere else first. For example, I upload pics to my own webspace, but if you don't have any, you need a free pic hosting account like Snapfish (Geocities, Tripod/Angelfire will NOT work here). Then you get the URL of the file by right clicking and checking Properties, and post it in the post between

well, apparently you can do an example b/c it thinks you're posting a pic, but you put IMG in front of the URL and /IMG behind it, but IMG and /IMG need to be inside []. make sense?

Uhhh...:confused:....well I tried to get on that Snapfish site but it was unavailable...

Let's see if I understand...:huh: ...LOL! If I put that word IMG in front of the URL(that would be if I had them on Snapfish,right?) and at the end of the URL put [/IMG]?
I will figure it out when I have more time,thanks for your help!:D

Sue DeNym said:

That's absolutely true, and I don't know how he did it! Must've been the shape of his face and the right styling products; with the right amount of mousse and hair gel, you can make any haircut look passable.

True!!! I believe that Bono wore it well because he has such good bone structure . :sexywink: This is also why he gets better looking every year!
He also had an amazing head of hair!!!:drool:

U2Kitten said:

That is incredibly adorable. I love how he's hugging the girl gently and his eyes are closed and everything. So very cute. :cute:. I want to be in her place. :(.

Also, yeah, Billie Midol, definitely agree. My parents and sister love to poke fun whenever they see video clips or pictures of him with that mullet (it's not anything cruel, though, it's just good-natured kidding around), and I keep trying to tell them that he's the only one who ever made it look good, and they just refuse to believe me. Poor misguided souls...:tsk: :sigh:...

:p.

Like my sister has any room to talk, though. She likes Justin Guarini. Yeah.

Angela

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:

That is incredibly adorable. I love how he's hugging the girl gently and his eyes are closed and everything. So very cute. :cute:. I want to be in her place. :(.
I know,he's such a doll! He is soooooo.... sensual!!! :drool: Oh... to be that girl!!!:love:

Also, yeah, Billie Midol, definitely agree. My parents and sister love to poke fun whenever they see video clips or pictures of him with that mullet (it's not anything cruel, though, it's just good-natured kidding around), and I keep trying to tell them that he's the only one who ever made it look good, and they just refuse to believe me. Poor misguided souls...:tsk: :sigh:...

:p.

Like my sister has any room to talk, though. She likes Justin Guarini. Yeah.

Angela
LMAO!!! I don't even know who that is!! Is he one of those fake pop stars on TV?:huh::lol:

Hey now don't scare Pepo away, I want to see him with his mullet! Come out mullet defenders, where are you? FS?

Being that was the Bono I fell in love with I could never understand how it was 'funny' and I still think it's better looking than some of the wacko haircuts out there today, IMO. The only mullet I really didn't like was the one in Dortmund where his sides were shaved all the way down and it looked kind of like a goat had gnawed his head! :ohmy: By Live Aid, it had grown out on the sides and looked nice. Then it was just a long hairdo with puffy bangs and shorter around the ears, I just don't see what's so bad about it :sigh: I guess going to school with a bunch of guys with mullets, it looks normal to me, and later hairstyles are strange to me :lol: I especially hate spiked hair with lots of gel, oh God, please let the day come that goes out and gets made fun of! :yes:

Anyway thanks Angela for defending him to your family!:)

Oh and he wasn't the only good looking mullet in the 80's- Duran Duran were hot too, right Khanada?;)

Here is a classic mullet:cute:

ufvideo.jpg

Last edited:
Sexy!

bonoubend.jpg

hotmullet2.jpg

Even though I love his mullet, it was a wise thing to grow it out

fringepretty.jpg

He did look better, and even better in JT with it all long! :love:

1eyestare.jpg

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:
I know,he's such a doll! He is soooooo.... sensual!!! :drool: Oh... to be that girl!!!:love:

:yes:. Exactly.

Originally posted by Billie Midol
LMAO!!! I don't even know who that is!! Is he one of those fake pop stars on TV?:huh::lol:

He was the runner up on the first season of "American Idol". And he has a huge afro. :D. And my sister thinks he's cute, but makes fun of Bono's mullet. :shrug:. Go figure.

Michelle, 'tis no problem, I am more than happy to defend Bono's look to anybody who pokes fun. :). Sorry, but he's just way too cute, therefore, he can make practically almost any look work for him. Besides that, he's got an awesome personality, which just adds to it all.

I love seeing the transformation of Bono from the mid 80s to the late 80s through your pictures. He certainly matured very nicely during that time. :yes:. Mmhm.

Angela

:up: Mullet King!

FS has a mullet site and I didn't know??!! :shocked: :huh:

Addy link please! :drool: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom