BONO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok, lol, this is what picture should be there
1ht01c.gif
Originally posted by *~~Bono's_Babe~~*:
DOOOD! This guy is
img06.html
!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
redface.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

OK, FINE, I GUESS THE INTERNET JUST DECIDED TO QUIT WORKING TODAY! well, trust me, the picture that i was going to use was really cool, so pweeese, pwetty pweese dont get mad at me.
smile.gif
wink.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

MTV is having a poll on beautiful artists and of course Bono is nominated. I think they'll air the show sometime next week. Here's the link if u want to vote and say why Bono is beautiful...i'm sure no one will find it hard to do...i practically wrote a book on how beautiful he is! LOL. anway, here's the link (hope it works) http://www.mtv.com/onair/trl/beauty_beat/
and here are some pics as well...

bono_bath.jpg

bono_crotch.jpg

bono53b.jpg

Originally posted by Bonogirl10:
MTV is having a poll on beautiful artists and of course Bono is nominated. I think they'll air the show sometime next week. Here's the link if u want to vote and say why Bono is beautiful...i'm sure no one will find it hard to do...i practically wrote a book on how beautiful he is! LOL. anway, here's the link (hope it works)

I wrote a book too!! Here's what It said!!
Because he is a beautiful person inside and out. He is the chairperson for the drop the debt organization, as well as being the founder of the Artists Against Aids project.

He is also a physically beautiful person. He moves in such a way that women can't help but throw themselves at his feet. He has female (and male fans) ranging in age from 12-60, and it isn't any wonder why. He has deep looking blue eyes, and an incredible head of hair.

His voice is another part of him that I find to be supurb. When he sings it sends shivers down my spine. His music can make me smile, cry, or laugh, and sometime's do all three at the same time.

Why should Bono win??? Because he is the most beautiful person in the world. A man with more soul then the rest of us put together!! If we were all a little bit more like Bono then the world would be a better place!!

------------------
***Spinny***
Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Originally posted by Bonogirl10:
MTV is having a poll on beautiful artists and of course Bono is nominated. I think they'll air the show sometime next week. Here's the link if u want to vote and say why Bono is beautiful...i'm sure no one will find it hard to do...i practically wrote a book on how beautiful he is! LOL. anway, here's the link (hope it works)

I wrote a book too!! Here's what It said!!
Because he is a beautiful person inside and out. He is the chairperson for the drop the debt organization, as well as being the founder of the Artists Against Aids project.

He is also a physically beautiful person. He moves in such a way that women can't help but throw themselves at his feet. He has female (and male fans) ranging in age from 12-60, and it isn't any wonder why. He has deep looking blue eyes, and an incredible head of hair.

His voice is another part of him that I find to be supurb. When he sings it sends shivers down my spine. His music can make me smile, cry, or laugh, and sometime's do all three at the same time.

Why should Bono win??? Because he is the most beautiful person in the world. A man with more soul then the rest of us put together!! If we were all a little bit more like Bono then the world would be a better place!!

I'll second that. I have been saying the lat sentence for ages. I also said if the world was full of Bono's there would probably not be very many things left wrong with the world at all
smile.gif

Originally posted by UV2001:
I'll second that. I have been saying the lat sentence for ages. I also said if the world was full of Bono's there would probably not be very many things left wrong with the world at all
smile.gif

And there would be a lot of happy PLEBA gals with a world full of Bonos. I am still on the hunt for my Bono ... if anyone sees him, kindly return him to Milwaukee, WI.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Hey Wildhoney,

I can't see any of your pics!!
I think you have to be a member at dotphotos.com to be able to view those pics you tried to post.

If there is any other way you can upload them elsewhere or something so we can see them...that would be great.

For everyone else....DAYUM there are some FINE pics posted here. I am DROOLING!!

I'm gonna be saving some of these to my HD.

I think I'm gonna have to start a Larry thread like this too.

PearlJam_U2

I just voted for Bono as the most beautiful person
smile.gif
I wrote a book too lol. Inner and outer beauty which is something alot of the list don't have.

Originally posted by PearlJam_U2:
Hey Wildhoney,

I can't see any of your pics!!
I think you have to be a member at dotphotos.com to be able to view those pics you tried to post.

If there is any other way you can upload them elsewhere or something so we can see them...that would be great.

For everyone else....DAYUM there are some FINE pics posted here. I am DROOLING!!

I'm gonna be saving some of these to my HD.

I think I'm gonna have to start a Larry thread like this too.

PearlJam_U2

LOL..Mel..I knew you would become a quickly converted PLEBA girl...maybe you should start an "Interview With the Vampire" thread..and have everyone put their 2 cents in on who they would like to have this movie recasted with...LMFAO!!
Because I know here...our answers would be the same...kick Tom and Brad outta there and put Eddie and Bono in their place..OMFG! Would that be a dream come true or what?
And yes, the pics in this thread are absofuckinglutely fabulous....does Bono have THE most bitable neck or what? Hence, the recasting of "Interview With a Vampire" thing!!
eek.gif
Eddie and Bono as vampires..yummy!!
eek.gif

LOL!!!
oxoxo
Autumn

OHHHH MY!!!! Whew-Desire and Philly. oh yes!! More BEAU-TEE-FUL **Bono** pcs, please! Wow- he still gets my heart racing! Whew-beautiful man, indeed! I WILL vote for him!1 Yeah-go BONO! peace 2 u....:> )and sweet Bono dreams..

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
And there would be a lot of happy PLEBA gals with a world full of Bonos. I am still on the hunt for my Bono ... if anyone sees him, kindly return him to Milwaukee, WI.

Well one of the many problems in the world it would solve by having many many Bono's is the amount of single women on PLEBA lol. Don't think there would be any lol

Hullo Fellow Bono Luvers!
Well I'm glad to hear you guys are voting over at MTV for Bono! I bet the MTV people have never read so many "Bono is Beautiful" novels in their entire lives! You all make me so proud! *sniffle tear* Also, I luv all the pics that are staring at me as we speak! *Swoon* Here's to the B-Man!

new01.jpg

51.jpg

27.jpg

32.jpg

new10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom