Bona's Pics and adventures...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
Well, I've gone and done it folks. I made myself an alter-ego for Halloween. Here are my humiliating pics to prove it. Bono would have been proud, at least I hope.

ft22128.jpg

Me as Bonaphisto, in my friend's dorm room down the hall from mine. Mine looks similar but with U2 posters all over.

fD93607.jpg

Me with my roommate Katy in Beth's room. She was a female Indiana Jones...

fH91186.jpg

Me taking pics of myself.

fG63626.jpg

fz73901.jpg

And my weak and unworthy attempt at a Bono pose... how embarassing...

At any rate... this was my halloween.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Bonavoix:

fz73901.jpg

And my weak and unworthy attempt at a Bono pose... how embarassing...

Those are great! I really like the one above. I wish I could've dress up, but I didn't have time (homework). *sigh*

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

Yes I got the horns at Hot Topic, got the pants there too
smile.gif
Gotta love Hot Topic.
smile.gif

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

Ok I think all of us in the MPS need to dress up as our Phisto alter egos and post the pictures! Scotty? Echo? Ana? Olive? MG? And any other Phisto I've forgotten...

Bona you look AWESOME! When I get home tonight I may have to have a little play time in Photoshop...BWA-HA-HA! But don't worry I will be nice!

Fishy <><

------------------
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono, referring to a song he recently wrote for his dad...

You're so pretty
smile.gif

I really like that outfit-and your Bono 'impression'!!

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Awww, thanks. I have other pictures of that awful Bono impression, but I refuse to post them. They're just awful... so yeah, halloween was an interesting night.

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

BONA! YAY!
I finally know what the Hell you look like baby! You look so cool, and don't be embarassed about posting them...you rock girlie!
*Bluey looks at clock and panics*
AH CRAP! I have a lab final in 4 hours.
Gotta run babe, you look mahhhhvelous.
-Bluey

Back
Top Bottom