Body hair or No body hair?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the_fly2002

Acrobat
Bono has it. So does Edge. Do you like men with body hair? Personally, I don't really like alot of body hair on a man, but for Edge and Bono I'd make an exception LOL. Imagine the possibilities *drools*, as long as I get to shave both of them, I'll be a happy camper. What do you think? Body hair, yea or nay?

Yeah, I like it (don't tell the Smooth Criminal
biggrin.gif
) as long as it's not obscene. I think it's masculine.

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

'some' body hair is masculine and sexy, but gorilla style body hair is just gross!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
'some' body hair is masculine and sexy, but gorilla style body hair is just gross!

Yeah, what Maria said. That's what I was trying to say.

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Bono and Edge are both mammals. That's why they have body hair. Excessive as it is, it's just there and that's that. Hair or no hair, wherever, if I like the guy I'm with why should that be a turn off? Meh....

------------------
Every question possesses a power that does not lie in the answer.

hope i was not misunderstood, i don't think edgie and bono fall under the 'gorilla style' body hair category.

they fall under the masculine & sexy category...though Sparky's chest looks quite nice! he has some chest hair, but not alot.
biggrin.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

Originally posted by Lilly:
Bono and Edge are both mammals. That's why they have body hair.

Yes, men have hair. I like it! I don't think men should shave anything but their faces. And shaved armpits on a man is downright unnatural!

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

I concur with all other opinions here. In fact, guys with hairless chests creep me out a bit. They just look...young. And they make me feel dirty.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

ewwwwwww, no! esp. back hair

------------------
' I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name. . .'
.:. U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

Love is...cold steel/Fingers too numb to feel/Squeeze the handle/Blow out the candle
Love is blindness.../A little death/Without mourning/No call/And no warning...

[Thanks Coach P]

I like it! Bonofur is Sexy!

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

No hair please.

Brendan%20Fraser%20half.jpg

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

Even if it was Bono or The Edge? If it's not too much body hair, I think I can deal with it, but not TOO much, especially on the chest. Like Bono and The Edge seem to have ALOT of body hair, but I still love them, they are both incredibly sexy regardless. Larry doesn't seem to have any hair at all, maybe he waxes LOL j/k. Larry seems to love to show off his chest, and shouldn't he? He seems to be in excellent shape for a man in his 40's. Bring on the cleavage Larry.

Hahah.. neh I dont mind a bit of hair..
smile.gif

But a smooth bod is hot.. you must admit.

Originally posted by daisybean:
A little bit of fur is sex-ay, but if you're wearing a turtlenack and hair is coming out the collar, then you got a problem.

I agree! A little bit of chest hair is fine, but back and neck hair are not appealing to me at all!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by U2002revolution!:
ewwwwwww, no! esp. back hair

(in a sarcastic tone..)
You mean you DON'T like Back hair??? I happen to find it VERY attractive...

On Bono---I'll take it! Who DOESN"T wanna run their fingers through this?
3339753523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3B%3B%3E6%3C8%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A89336%3Anu0mrj

Edge is ok too just cuz I love him. But A friend of mine saw Edge on the October Calnader page and said, (pertaining to Edge,) "Look at Hairy-Ape-Man!!" LMAO-in that photo-SHE AIN'T KIDDING!!
3339753523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3B%3B%3E6%3C8%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A%3B4%3B726nu0mrj

LARRY: The girls just loove me shiny moobs.
BONO: Adam, YOU stand next to Hairy Ape Man!
ADAM: I haven't had a cigarette in two minutes and 33 seconds...34...35...
EDGE: Finally! Bono's letting ME have the spotlight in this one! *puts on sexy Zoolander face*
Larry's moobs do top them all. They shine like a burning star...

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

In case you weren't aware, everyone has body hair.

Unless you have some wierd disease, there is going to be hair. Some just have very little while others have a lot.

You know what's wierd? I have very little hair on my upper body (except the pits). Even less that many women.

However, I have a ton of hair on my shins and in the private areas (front and back).

What's up with that?

Maybe I'm a hobbit.

That concludes today's episode of "let me gross you out".

However, I have a ton of hair

The Waxed Wind is pretty.
So is Bonofur.
Edgie is quite a hairy man, but he's adorable so it's okay.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

This is funny, because I have never really thought about it. Bono's chest hair totally turns me on, but so does Larry's smooth chest. I guess that it just depends on the man.

Too much hair though, is bad. I know a guy that has really hairy arms, and there is a picture of him wearing a white t-shirt. It looks like he is also wearing a brown fur sweater below the t-shirt. Gross!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
This is funny, because I have never really thought about it. Bono's chest hair totally turns me on, but so does Larry's smooth chest. I guess that it just depends on the man.

Spinny, I agree with you here, I think it depends on the man. I think if Larry had fur he'd look silly, just as if Bono waxed he'd look weird too.

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

http://communities.msn.com/Piccies

edgefur can be sexy, too!!
wink.gif

------------------
Be uncool, yes be awkward
"I look cool, i am cool"- Lardence
9:55: With a bit of a wink in his eye, Edge apologizes for last year's rambling Grammy
speech, then begins to natter on again. You go, Dave! ~ from Rolling Stone mag, at the Grammy's

i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2
or talk to me through evil MSN : u2jamjar@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by Jam Jar (edited 03-19-2002).]

Originally posted by Humbucker:
In case you weren't aware, everyone has body hair.
Unless you have some wierd disease, there is going to be hair. Some just have very little while others have a lot.

Are you implying that Larry has a weird disease???

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

Originally posted by Ali Rose:
Are you implying that Larry has a weird disease???

Being hair-free isn't a disease... it's a blessing.
biggrin.gif

I love my Smooth Criminal.

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Back
Top Bottom