Bluey...oh lord

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
Yes Riddler, them's my very own baby blues. LOL. Thank you for the elaborate compliment.
biggrin.gif

-Blueeyes

Having brown eyes kinda sucks. No one ever says "oooooh, your eyes remind me of a lake of chocolate fudge that I just want to dive into...."
frown.gif

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Having brown eyes kinda sucks. No one ever says "oooooh, your eyes remind me of a lake of chocolate fudge that I just want to dive into...."
frown.gif

Don't worry Jess! Bono calls them Spanish Eyes! Capital S and capital E!!

I have them too!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

8295800.jpg

***Sparky's Whore***

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 10-26-2001).]

I think brown eyes are beautiful!

I have Edgie-type green eyes
biggrin.gif

But they're not nearly as beautiful as his are
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 10-26-2001).]

I've got green eyes...

They look as green as Edge's when I wear this certain color lipstick...it brings the green out in 'em!
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:

They look as green as Edge's when I wear this certain color lipstick...it brings the green out in 'em!
smile.gif

Or green eyeshadow works too-if you get the right shade-not a 'puke' green, but more like a sage green color or like a very muted olive shade

*ok, let's all share makeup tips*

Brown eyes are most definately a mystery to absorb yourself in...

Green eyes are the fire inside on the outside...

All eyes have something if there is passion on the inside.

Bluey's just happened to be rather extraordinary in size and shade.

smile.gif

------------------
Wear sensible shoes

see me? Im fukin shite when it comes to make up!!!!!!!!

frown.gif
frown.gif

Im a hopeless case

but I agree Blueeyes are deep oceans that u can certainly swim in...
biggrin.gif

I can even see an ocean in them!!!

Hey someone put her piccie up here again!!!!!

biggrin.gif
please!

I have Spanish eyes myself
smile.gif

I was told that I have very mysterious eyes and I said "but of course, and I move in mysterious ways too"
wink.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out w/ monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do w/ that.

I have bluish-greyish-greenish eyes ... it really depends what light I'm in.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

frown.gif

No having brown eyes does not suck! My dear old husband has beautiful big brown eyes and when he gives me that sweet tender look, I'd sear he swapped those eyes from a doe.

For the record my eyes are hazel - but are known to change a bit brownish or a bit greenish depending on my mood or makeup.
biggrin.gif

frown.gif

I know what you mean.

blxsuspicious.gif

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

Everybody wants what they don't got!
wink.gif

Jessica, SpanishEyes, madzia...I would kill to have brown eyes!! I've always wanted them....in my family we got the 'short end of the stick'...not only did the 'good hair genes' go to my cousins (we got the scrawny, thin, balding genes - THEY got the thick, luxurious, cascading genes) but THEY got the brown eyes...WE got the pale gray-blue boring eyes (no offense against blue eyes, but I've been pining for brown eyes--or green ones!--since I can remember).

Tried brown contacts once...BLEAH. I looked um...ill or something with my coloring and all....

but Riddler, I'm with you...if you're looking for the deep end of the ocean, you need look no further than our own Bluey's eyes!
smile.gif

Disco

Bluey, your eyes ARE really beautiful! But I love all kinds of eyes. I think that eyes are the most beautiful part of the face. (notice I said face not body lol) I have dark green eyes that turn black when I'm excited, tired, or drunk! lol

FOADIE HUGS ALL THE BEAUTIFUL GREEN-EYED GALS

------------------
God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"Do you hear the words that are comin' outta my mouth?"

I guess that's right that you always want what you haven't got. I've got brown eyes and always wanted blue.

What an extraordinary face.......

Something reminds me of Annie Lennox in there, quite unique indeed ...though it has to be said, not a face you'd forget in a hurry.

------------------
Wear sensible shoes

*BLUSH*
Why thank you everybody! LoL.
People actually tell me I look like Annie Lennox all the time, especially when I used to have super short hair like she did.
I also used to get called Scully when I had red hair a long time ago.
And riddler, you certainly have a way with words, thank you!
I love people with all sorts of eyes, I don't have a favorite but I am a sucker for people with unusual eyes. My mother for example has navy blue eyes with a gold ring in each iris...damn genetics! My boyfriend has blue eyes with lots of gold in them so they look green but they aren't...very pretty. But my favorite part of a person's face has to be lips..I am a sucker for a good pair of lips. Could be why I am a fool for Macphisto with his red lipstick.
smile.gif

Anyway, thanks for the huge self esteem boost everyone!
Acutally in an only slightly related story a girl in my class asked me what I was going as for halloween, I said a devil to one party and an angel to another. She brightened and pointed to me and said "Ohhh you'll make a cool devil you have the face for it!" I was like...was that a compliment?
LMAO!
-Blueeyes, the Devil-Faced one. (whatever the hell that means!)
WARNING: The ego is larger than it may appear!

------------------
"It costs a fortune to look this trashy." - Bono.
Bluephisto

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 10-26-2001).]

*gaaaaasp* I have spanish eyes. from my mommy
biggrin.gif

yay I pretend that Bono is singing to me in all those songs.

QUESTION -- why does Bono say Ali has spanish eyes? Isn't she Irish? Did Bono pass geography? I want to know why!

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!
block champ at Nintendo
queen of innuendo

DREAM OUT LOUD

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
I have bluish-greyish-greenish eyes ... it really depends what light I'm in.

I know the feeling!

My brothers both got brown eyes, brown hair. Im lucky, I got brown hair, fucked up green eyes that seem to change colour with what Im wearing and what light Im in LOL

But mine arent nearly as gorgeous as blueys
smile.gif

Hmm... *note to self: stop posting in pleba, you are a guy, not a bono-crazed U2 fan, especially not a female bono-crazed U2 fan*

I have hazel eyes... brownish with green flecks in them. I swear, you look at my 5th grade picture, and it looks like I have one light brown eye and one green eye.
smile.gif
My eyes change with the weather, what I'm wearing, my mood, etc. Just stay away if my eyes turn an amber color - that's when I'm pissed off.
smile.gif

I love eye color - I'm a sucker for a pair of intense green eyes. Yum.

Moonie

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

LOLOLOL That was funny, Mrs. Edge!

Irish girl with green eyes here.

frown.gif

Originally posted by WildHonee:
*gaaaaasp* I have spanish eyes. from my mommy
biggrin.gif

yay I pretend that Bono is singing to me in all those songs.

QUESTION -- why does Bono say Ali has spanish eyes? Isn't she Irish? Did Bono pass geography? I want to know why!

Because of the Spanish Armada, there are a lot of Spanish descendants in Ireland (sometimes known as the Black Irish, according to a man from Dublin...) My guess would be that Ali is one of them...

All good now? (Wow, sometimes history can be useful...)
[/QUOTE]

------------------
*It's just a moment
This time will pass*

[This message has been edited by SweetPea (edited 10-26-2001).]

that's so cool! I want to be born in Ireland! Wait....

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!
"We got the soul - we got the honey"-Bush

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

Back
Top Bottom