Blue Leather Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seabird said:

This one has to be my favorite ever :drool:

3374954323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3Dxroqdf%3E232339269889%3Bot1lsi

LOVE this one too.. JT era was greatest for eye pics :love:

3374954323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3Dxroqdf%3E23233926988%3A2ot1lsi

3374954323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3Dxroqdf%3E2323392698933ot1lsi

Ahhh!

:drool: :combust:

This thread has so many good eye pics, I want to keep it forever! :love:

arw9797 said:
as always...just like in the Edge thread, any of the collages I make are big enough for wallpapers (except for the Bono and Edge collage I just posted today) and I would be happy to email the Bono one to anyone who wants the real size. Just pm me or email me at lemonedge430@yahoo.com.
If you register at www.villagephotos.com you can post pics in their original size without shrinking, you just have to wait 10 min after uploading.

Cool collages. :yes:

I don't think these exact One shots have been posted yet- and the eyes are beautiful! These belong on this thread :love: :flirt:

onebono2.jpg

onebono5.jpg

:wave: Just wanted to say, if you are a Bono girl who doesn't have pics, please post anyway! Just say hi! It always makes us posters happy to know someone appreciated the pics. Or just say something nice about Bono, it's his day! But please go ahead and post, we'd love to see you stop by, and add to our numbers! The Bono day threads always lose by 100 posts to the Edge and Larry ones! :sad:

Ah, finally able to get on here.

LOVE the stills from the "One" video!

:lol: at JediBono.

*Loves little ewok Bono-wants to take one home and keep it.

Originally posted by Schmeg
Get ready to drool!

*Drools profusely

As always, great pics in here-some I haven't seen before, very nice.

And I will never tire of looking at those blue eyes.

Angela

U2Kitten said:
:wave: Just wanted to say, if you are a Bono girl who doesn't have pics, please post anyway! Just say hi! It always makes us posters happy to know someone appreciated the pics. Or just say something nice about Bono, it's his day! But please go ahead and post, we'd love to see you stop by, and add to our numbers! The Bono day threads always lose by 100 posts to the Edge and Larry ones! :sad:

:up: :yes:

I love lurking and looking at the pics! I don't have any you don't have but I like the ones y'all post so please keep up the good work! :up:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bono :drool:
All this pics are so hot hot hot thot
Thank you for posting them
I'm going to have sweet dreams*kissssss*

Back
Top Bottom