Blue Jeans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
I was going through my clothes closet last night, and I counted that I have 21 pairs of blue jeans. I don't even wear them everyday and some of them still have the tags on them. :shocked:

i only own 2 pairs cause i have these monster long legs, and they're expensive for me to get...

i envy you :p

Yeah, what Laura said, but I only have one (I need to get more, those are getting thin).
I had another pair, but I uh...put my foot up on my chair in class and sorta...ripped a big giant hole from the back pocket to the center seam. :eek:

I have only 3 pairs of jeans, but I'm only wearing my favourite pair everyday, except when they're dirty. :shifty:

Why for heaven's sake do you have 21 pairs? :ohmy:

I have 4 pairs, and they are all too big. One of them is starting to get holes by the crotch too, which sucks because they fit me the best. :der:

I hate clothes shopping.

i should add that i have 2 pairs, but wear jeans every single day without fail...:|

i wear 'em til i tear 'em :sexywink:

I have 4.

One I wear every other day, another is getting old (it has whiskers on it and I HATE whiskered jeans, but it did it on its own from being washed), and another that's REALLY old and has holes, and one that's fine but doesn't fit good.

FallingStar said:
I have only 3 pairs of jeans, but I'm only wearing my favourite pair everyday, except when they're dirty. :shifty:

Why for heaven's sake do you have 21 pairs? :ohmy:

I got most of them on sale, and when I found the right kind that fits the best I buy more than one pair. I'm 5 foot 3. I't hard to find jeans for petite people. :hyper:

I'm right there in the double digits with you Tiny Dancer! I have 10-15 pairs and live in them every day. I've gotten most of them at warehouse sales that Gap has for 5 bucks.

I'm 5'2" and whenever I find any kind of pants that dont need altered I feel like I've hit the lottery.

I have 10 also...damn those Gap employee outfit coupons! Unfortunately, they are all too small since I decided eating might be a good idea, but I still manage to sqeeze myself into low rise bootcut stretch.

I can't wear jeans to work, and I don't want to wear good jeans out on the weekends (since I'm always at home I just wear exercise pants or pajama pants), so that's why I horde jeans. :reject:

I have four pairs that I wear regularly, since I made the switch from zipper to button fly. One pair, my fave, were my dad's and they're older than me. I've patched up the crotch like four times. Then I have one light pair and two dark pairs.

Schmeg said:
I have 10 also...damn those Gap employee outfit coupons! Unfortunately, they are all too small since I decided eating might be a good idea, but I still manage to sqeeze myself into low rise bootcut stretch.

The low rise bootcut stretch are my current jean of choice! We dont get the coupons but get a really good discount. Then there are those employee warehouse sales...now those get me in trouble! Jeans for 5 bucks...pretty hard to resist!

Kariann said:
I'm right there in the double digits with you Tiny Dancer! I have 10-15 pairs and live in them every day. I've gotten most of them at warehouse sales that Gap has for 5 bucks.

I'm 5'2" and whenever I find any kind of pants that dont need altered I feel like I've hit the lottery.

Yeah, being short sucks when it comes to jeans. :tsk:

They're all I ever wear. I don't own a pair of dress pants. I used to have several but not anymore. I don't like sweatpants, they make me feel like a slob. I'm a jeans person all the way.

I was forced into buying a new pair of jeans the other day, as my old fave pair basically started to disintegrate.

i have 2 pairs of jeans, and two other pairs of pants. i have a similar problem with getting jeans with long enough legs (but i'm still not really tall :( my famly picks on me for being 5ft9 :mad: ) i tend to buy men's jeans cos i like the fact that you can buy a pair of pants and not worry your waist and height having to correspond.

i wear my clothes to death.

I have 4 or 5 but I only wear 2. I stopped wearing Levis 501, did it for years, I prefer the slim cut now, and they?re from Milan. Anyway, I have to get a new pair soon.

tiny dancer said:

I got most of them on sale, and when I found the right kind that fits the best I buy more than one pair. I'm 5 foot 3. I't hard to find jeans for petite people. :hyper:

I know how you feel, its hard to find jeans or any type of pant that doesn't go past my foot:scream:

and I own 3 pairs of jeans.

Back
Top Bottom