Blue-eyed Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foadie

War Child
I need pictures of Bono's gorgeous blue eyes!!!

bo-ab24.jpg

Soon, please! *withdrawl*

tongue.gif

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

Hallelujah heavens white rose....with tears on her petals, meets Hell's black flower with blood on his thorns.

Salt, sweat, sugar on the asphalt, our hearts littering the topsoil...
Started my rock 'n roll fantasy... I'd sing to you just one more time,
A song for a heart so big,
god wouldn't let it live,
On sleepless roads the sleepless go. ~Jimmy Eat World

bono_cigarro.jpg

I don't know if we can get any bluer....
*dies*

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

"SHHHH!!! Bono is HOO-ing!"
-Me, as Sula and Lilly talk through the end of WOWOY on Popmart Vid

HI soulmate!!
biggrin.gif
Thanks! Just what I needed, Bono's blue eyes! I love them, just look at my sig
wink.gif

I know of loads of beautiful pics and I want to post them but my connection is so slow tonight I might just get a few in. I'll try again tommorrow, the pics are too good to go unseen! Be back soon!
smile.gif

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

I got right up close to him and gazed into those baby blues...He gazed right back and held that gaze for the longest time...Let me tell you, they are even more incredible in person! they just see right through you...The eyes certainly are the windows of the soul! And Bonos got TONS of it! Edges and Larrys are very nice too, didnt get to look at Adams though. Ah well, next time!
*sigh*
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Miss MacPhisto, I know what you mean about those eyes! I never met him like you did, but I made eye contact with him while he was on the heart ramp, and they are so powerful and mesmerizing, SIGH! His eyes are the most beautiful and special I have ever seen!

Foadie, here's more pics!
biggrin.gif

bono18.jpg

blueeyes.jpg

1eyestare.jpg

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 05-17-2002).]

my compy is so slooooow these days, but alas, I cannot resist....

334488%3A723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E842%3E639%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B773534nu0mrj

334488%3A723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E842%3E639%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323956743%3B%3Cnu0mrj

334488%3A723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E842%3E639%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239%3A5%3C%3A%3A%3B4nu0mrj

334488%3A723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E842%3E639%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232396485956nu0mrj

334488%3A723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E842%3E639%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232396485955nu0mrj

That's right, you keep those OFF!!!

------------------
"I retain the right to act like a hormonal teenager because i am one!!!" ~~~ Laura

AIM: Rattle n Hum 02

peace out \\//

I am here...oh thank you everyone..especially Desire! I loveth you! ((((((Desire))))))
tongue.gif
He's got the most beautiful eyes (about even tied with Larry Bear's!) If there are any more...I'm sure we would ALL love to see.
biggrin.gif

No shades! stole this from Naya's thread, hehe...

311076a.jpg

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Originally posted by Foadie:
I am here...oh thank you everyone..especially Desire! I loveth you! ((((((Desire))))))
tongue.gif
He's got the most beautiful eyes (about even tied with Larry Bear's!) If there are any more...I'm sure we would ALL love to see.
biggrin.gif

Yay you're here! (((Foadie))) You're right, and when the computer stops being so slow I'm going to post some Larry Bear too!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom