BLESS YOU ALL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl10

The Fly
How is everyone? All good i hope. i haven't posted in a long time and i haven't exactly been feeling that great but PLEBA always cheers me up! thanx for all the hiLARRYous posts and beautiful pics! i've been on the lookout for unseen goodies...and that's hard by the way and i think i've found a few for you all. sorry if they've been posted b4.

PS only 16 more days til Easter which means 16 more days til i can hear u2 again since i gave it up for Lent. Yea, watching the Grammy's on mute wasn't much fun.

bono08.gif

bono531.jpg

Great pictures!!!!!!!!

You gave up U2 for lent? You're a very good Christian. I tried to give up PLEBA. Then I tried to give up slash. I failed at both. So I guess I haven't given up anything.

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Happy Birthday, Adam!

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Those are beautiful pictures. I can't believe you gave up U2 for lent, wow you are a lot stronger than I could ever be
smile.gif

Originally posted by Bonogirl10:
bono974.jpg

WOOOOOO! Where is this pic FROM? It looks like it's from a magazine ... WANT!
wink.gif

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Originally posted by daisybean:

bono974.jpg

eek1bluegreen.gif

MY NEW FAVORITE PICTURE!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

eek1bluegreen.gif

------------------
Lightning flashes across the sky
East to west, do or die
Like a thief in the night
See the world by candlelight.

bono08.gif

This one is also amazing!!!!!! Do you have anymore Pop Bono pics!?!?!?!?! If you do, please post! Thanks!

------------------
Lightning flashes across the sky
East to west, do or die
Like a thief in the night
See the world by candlelight.

PS only 16 more days til Easter which means 16 more days til i can hear u2 again since i gave it up for Lent. Yea, watching the Grammy's on mute wasn't much fun.

OMGGGGG.... NO DOUBT ABOUT IT GIRL, U R GOING STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN. wow i wish i had ur will power, i cant go without u2 for a day. never mind 40. fair play!!

Well I'm not going to Heaven yet...lol...i still got 2 weeks to go...plus i've almost had a few setbacks...omg it sounds like i'm going thru a drug withdrawl or something. but it's ok...besides it has to be something hard right? well this was the hardest thing i could think of...well besides giving up u2 in all ways, shapes, and forms, but i'm not that strong yet. anyway, i'll try to find more pics to post when i get home

Back
Top Bottom