blender pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

digsy

New Yorker
hey guys

are we all so caught up in the coolness that is the itunes ad that none of you have spotted the Blender pics up in EYKIW??
i though there's be at least 12 pages of it in PLEBA by now! :lol:

i cant post cause my computer is being stupid (or is that just me) but heres the link to where they are on interference if someone else wants to grab them and stick em up here...
they are very very VERY cool! :drool:

http://forum.interference.com/t99082.html

got it working (i think, i hope)

blender1.gif

blender2.gif

blender3.gif

blender4.gif

blender5.jpg

no worries nate - we wouldnt want PLEBA to think they have to restrain themselves because they're out in public :wink:
thanks for the scans!

That picture on the contents page is FANTASTIC!!!!!!

And the other photos aren't bad, either!

Diane L
*who would gladly have swam to that platform where they were standing in the middle of the ocean to get to them!*

come to think of it i didnt know it came out already, i thought it didnt come till later like in november.....
I JUST went to barnes and its a 2 hour drive from me:madspit:
they didnt have the Q or Uncut that i wanted either.
ROAD TRIP!:wink:

The mailperson delivered Blender Magazine to my house today....last months Blender Magazine:mad:
With Hillary Duff on the cover.
evilness.

Sue DeNym said:

Oboy...Adam goosing Bono, Bono putting his cold wet sandal on Larry's bare stomach, Edge LHAO....I have GOT to get this magazine!!! :hyper:

Yep ,it's a toeslipper, not a good idea to put those on in the water there.
The botom is very rocky, there are many stones and it hard not to fall over or trip.
And personally I think Bono just did that and all the others are keeping him standing there. He is grabbing Edge and Larry in whatever way he can and Adam is supporting him in the back.
So cute:cute:

edited to say thanks neutral for the bigger versions:wink: :drool:

u2bonogirl said:
come to think of it i didnt know it came out already, i thought it didnt come till later like in november.....
I JUST went to barnes and its a 2 hour drive from me:madspit:
they didnt have the Q or Uncut that i wanted either.
ROAD TRIP!:wink:

Tell me about it! I can't find anything and I've been going to B&N everyweek to look for them. Lets tally. I need Q, uncut, Blender, and Black Book. I own nil at this point.

Back
Top Bottom