blah, I have a lousy cold...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
...and I'm sitting here at work going through the cardboard they masquerade as Kleenex.
tongue.gif

Can someone call Edge and send him over for some TLC? Please??? If he's busy, maybe Viggo or Hugh wouldn't mind giving me a little comfort.

-sniffling sula

Gina Marie, you are officially my saviour. lol. Those are hotter than a bowl of chicken noodle soup!

biggrin.gif

-sula

yeaaooooowz! You trying to kill me here, girl?
wink.gif
lmao.

Yeah, a nice dose of aussie comfort hits the spot.

(btw, I went to see 'Kate and Leopold' again this week!)
biggrin.gif

-sula

frown.gif
I'm sorry Sula- I'm snowed in here so I know how how it feels to be in Minnesota in the winter. I've been there in the summer and it's very nice but I just don't do the cold. I'm freezing! I hope you feel better soon. Colds are extra crappy this time of year. I don't have any hot Viggo pics you don't already have (thanks they were gorgeous!) so here comes some Edge for you!

ed-ab10.jpg

ed-ab28.jpg

ed-ab2.jpg

ed-ab4.jpg

ed-ab5.jpg

ed-ab25.jpg

(((((HUGS)))))))) from Edge and Viggo!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

woohoo! ZooTV Edge, my favorite!!
biggrin.gif
Thanks, U2kitten! and yeah...winter in Minnesota.
tongue.gif

*curls up between Edge, Viggo, and Hugh*

biggrin.gif

-sula

p.s. Gina, while watching that film again, I was thinking to myself...it would suck to be a guy taking a girl on a date to this movie! Imagine the expectation levels she'd have afterwards? lmao. Who can be as charming as Leopold??

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:

Gina, while watching that film again, I was thinking to myself...it would suck to be a guy taking a girl on a date to this movie! Imagine the expectation levels she'd have afterwards? lmao. Who can be as charming as Leopold??

That's why I went by myself. But there was a gorgeous guy sitting near me-but he was married, of course.
frown.gif

But I still looked.
redface.gif

IMO Hugh was at his absolute most charming in that flick. SWOON!!!!!!

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
That's why I went by myself. But there was a gorgeous guy sitting near me-but he was married, of course.
frown.gif

But I still looked.
redface.gif

IMO Hugh was at his absolute most charming in that flick. SWOON!!!!!!

I went with a gal pal whose baby is due in a few weeks. The baby was kicking during the movie! hehe. *is still in awe of the whole pregancy process*

And yes, Hugh was more than charming. Brioche in bed? hell ya! (I'd buy his margarine too, btw
wink.gif
)

change of topic, but while I'm at it...

*posts hot Viggo pic just to cheer herself up*
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

2808.jpg

*feeling better already*

-sula

I've just come home from seeing LOTR for the second time, and let me just tell you I would kill to be Arwen in that movie...

Here's some Aragorn for ya:

AragornSW.jpg

HOLY FREAKIN' WORD! That pic just about made my jaw hit the keyboard, U2Freak. lol. Thank you!

Amazing what a couple of cuties and 8 grammy nominations will do for your day.
biggrin.gif

-sula

Ah Sula believe me ,I know how lousy you are feeling. I had a bad cold just last week. It almost makes you want to climb under a rock and stay there until you feel better. Hopefully the Grammy news today is making you feel some what better girl. Get well soon.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
And, of course, some Edge

u2walkon14.jpg

GINA!!!!! YOU NEVER POST EDGE LIKE THAT WITHOUT AMPLE WARNING!!!! EVER!!! *whack* There, that'll get me back into shape...Oh, and Sula, I know the one you're talking about (the cold that is). I had it over winter break. Now, I'm back at school and I'm healthy as a horse (a healthy horse that is).

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

Originally posted by U2FReAk:
I've just come home from seeing LOTR for the second time, and let me just tell you I would kill to be Arwen in that movie...

Here's some Aragorn for ya:

AragornSW.jpg

**kicks the bucket** Thanks, I needed that as much as Sula did. I know she liked it too!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
**kicks the bucket** Thanks, I needed that as much as Sula did. I know she liked it too!

Hell yeah! *wants to know where THAT pic came from.

btw, Lilly...you have to watch that Gina Marie. She will spring the hottest pictures on you without any warning whatsoever!
tongue.gif
Not that I'm complaining.

crap, the photo didn't work... but you can find it in the link anyways.
(It was of Elijah Wood)

Back
Top Bottom