Blackbook Scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Souly

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
cover_big.jpg

This was earlier described (by Bono himself) as Ali's fashion company/label, something she was definitely working on herself. I wonder what the scoop actually is??

Also, Souly, I see you are in Toronto. So am I. Where did you find this magazine. I've looked in a few places, with no luck.

LivLuvandBootlegMusic, it is an American mag.

Amd Ali's clothing line, as quoted in Oprah's article with Bono is Edun - nude spelt backwards. :wink:

It would be nice to get an update on its progress.

And you can reach BlackBook to see how you can get an issue by going to http://www.blackbookmag.com :hug:

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY! :bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

I've been checking their website for the past week, but as of today they STILL have last month's issue listed as the "current" issue.

biff said:
Also, Souly, I see you are in Toronto. So am I. Where did you find this magazine. I've looked in a few places, with no luck.

Hi Biff!

I didn't actually find the magazine yet, they were posted elsewhere. I'm sure the magazine will be at your local Chapters by the end of this week!

:wave:

I must have that issue.. I wonder when I can begin my hunt for it in New York... Can someone just give a heads up when it's out please!!!!!!!!

OK, I went to Barnes & Noble today and didn't see it. Does B&N carry it? What genre is it anyway? I didn't know where to look and the place was a zoo so I gave up. If anyone has extra copies, I can reimburse for the mag and postage.

I actually like Helena's poem to Bono. The rhymeness of it isn't too obnoxious.

I'm pretty sure Edun is an Ali thing. I'm guessing Bono is just using his name to help promote it.

that poem is Braudillard in poetry..seriously...the line about "all those sunsets carrying all those postcards"...I realize that the subject of the poem (a supermodel) was part of the reason for this view.....but I can't believe how true this poem rings to the views of this literary theorist...

for those in the US - I checked at Borders this weekend and they have the magazine, but not this issue yet. (Same for Blender, Q, and NME which all have U2-related issues out/coming.)

I think it comes out tomorrow here in the US. Last time I was at Borders, they said they get the magazine but only four times a year. ( I'm guessing it's a Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall issue magazine. :shrug: )

:hyper: tomorrow :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom