Black Leather Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
991c7265.jpg

65871aa8.jpg

d5f48f1e.jpg

dec0226c.jpg

verte76 said:

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! Cause you can see that Edge really cares for Bono. Edge knows Bono is a little crazy and as we know Bono used to do some heavy stuff in the beggining climbing stuff and the band didn't liked that so since Edge knows that Bono isn't shy he grabs him. AWESOME!!!! :D

:applaud:

(personally I woulden't even be able to go up in the roof but that's another story.....)

TheBrazilianFly said:

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! Cause you can see that Edge really cares for Bono. Edge knows Bono is a little crazy and as we know Bono used to do some heavy stuff in the beggining climbing stuff and the band didn't liked that so since Edge knows that Bono isn't shy he grabs him. AWESOME!!!! :D

:applaud:

(personally I woulden't even be able to go up in the roof but that's another story.....)

:yes: :hug:
This is one of my favorite pics too, because it demonstrates so perfectly how they just instinctively take care of each other. Of course, I have no idea what the story is here, but I can imagine very easily Edge talking to someone else-paying barely any attention at all to Bono-but still being aware enough to do a patented Edge eyeroll & reach up unconsciously for Bono without skipping a beat of his conversation. He's been taking care of Bono for so long now that it's just second nature to him! :cute:
*Loves them both!!*

Agree wholeheartedly with both of you ^^^^. *Bono and Edge fuzzies :hug: :bono: :edge:*

Sue DeNym said:
Mmm, those eyes... :love: :bono:

:yes:.

That comment reminds me of the infamous "One" video-watched that video today, and...my god, he just looks awesome in that video. :drool:... But I'm sure that doesn't come as a shock to any of you girls, right? ;) :p.

Also, I like the other pictures posted here recently. :up:.

Angela

Damn, I forget the story of that pic! I think Bono was climbing out of a window somewhere or something. I thought the pic was pretty cool. It shows off both their playfulness and protectiveness.
*germs may cause memory damage*

Back
Top Bottom