Black hair and black leather- these are a few of my favorite things!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by icelady:
I'm having visions of putting Bono on a pottery stand and resculpting him.....I know he's was but clay would work too....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Would that be an anatomically correct statue?

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Would that be an anatomically correct statue?

Well.. let's see. I'm picturing sitting at the wheel. Heap of clay mush that used to be Bono sitting on the wheel.

Slowly but surely he starts to come back to life.

**enters the Fly from behind to give me a hand**

wheel starts spinning out of control.....clay falls to the ground in a nasty mess leaving me with just the image of......
bono50.jpg

Ooh Icelady! Are you and Bono okay?
wink.gif

3z81835.jpg

I have seen this discussed before, is this the real thing, Tony or another wax dummy? Either way, it's welcome in my room anytime!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for my favorite things! Bono is better with black hair and leather! HUMMINA HUMMINA HUMMINA keep them coming my way!

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

I just found some hot new Farmclub pics and I thought where should I post them? No better place than the black hair and leather thread, the pics have both!
qR94418.jpg

qM59068.jpg

qS27622.jpg

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

Rain and leather? Wow, it's gonna get "tight" in here!

*faints at the thought of Bono in shrinking leather*

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

originally posted by Icelady:
b0219.jpg

eek.gif
WHEW this one hits me as exceptionally hot(though ALL these pics are hot!) what a hunka hunka burnin' love baby!
biggrin.gif

I must add one of my favorites
3L49395.jpg

HUMMINA HUMMINA HUMMINA

Cutemelly if you're on here somewhere with some name where is the church o bono now?

Hey-

I remember him!
3z81835.jpg

We used to say is he real or not! Remember someone posted an opposite view of him, and we decided it was a fake Bono but not the one from Las Vegas that Sicy posed with and not the one in Ireland Crzy saw. I also saw pics of his face being made and his eyes being put in and painted. He has gorgeous blue eyes, it's a shame they put Fly shades on them.

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

Back
Top Bottom