Black and White Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CQ_Edge01.jpg

dsmith, I was wondering how was that concert you went to last weekened, the one with Duran Duran playing? I heard that Roger and Andy Taylor were back. Is it true, all the original members are back??

EdgeDaniel_LA_blackwhite01.jpg
EdgeDaniel_LA_blackwhite02.jpg
babyEdge_sleevlessVest_BW_Live.jpg
UfEdgeonstage_blackwhite_Live.jpg
UfEdge_tourbook_shadows.jpg
PopEdgeLarry_BW.jpg
babyEdge_BW_hand_on_leg.jpg

Okay, SpanishEyes, my Inland Invasion story!!!! It was really hot (as it often is in my neck of the woods in the summer) but I wore jeans because I figured it would get cool at night (this was an outside concert) and I didn't want to have to carry a sweater. We got there around noon (me, my brother and some of his friends) and went in soon after to eat lunch. Dramarama came on at 1:50 and were so awesome. Next we went to check out a very short set from Dashboard Confessionals followed by Berlin. It was blazing hot by this time and I started feeling really crummy so went to sit in this little mister tent. Soft Cell came next and I was attempting to nap on the grass, now feeling beyond horrible. Then came Interpol and I started feeling nausceous. During Echo & The Bunnymen I was in the first aid tent trying to get treated for heat stroke. Psychedelic Furs, Flock of Seaguls and Violent Femmes played as I tried to get a call through to my mom, find out how to get to her, get my brother connected with his friends, fly through the parking lot on a golf cart and finally make my way home. I missed Hot Hot Heat, Duran Duran and The Cure. My brother said Duran was decent (and it is the original lineup, complete with hotter-than-ever John Taylor) and The Cure were not that great.
It wasn't a total loss, Dramarama was incredible, I saw Richard Blade (all you SoCal kids know that name), the people-watching was phenomenal and I now have two red, peeling shoulders. So, yeah, good times!!!!

dsmith2904 said:
Okay, SpanishEyes, my Inland Invasion story!!!! It was really hot (as it often is in my neck of the woods in the summer) but I wore jeans because I figured it would get cool at night (this was an outside concert) and I didn't want to have to carry a sweater. We got there around noon (me, my brother and some of his friends) and went in soon after to eat lunch. Dramarama came on at 1:50 and were so awesome. Next we went to check out a very short set from Dashboard Confessionals followed by Berlin. It was blazing hot by this time and I started feeling really crummy so went to sit in this little mister tent. Soft Cell came next and I was attempting to nap on the grass, now feeling beyond horrible. Then came Interpol and I started feeling nausceous. During Echo & The Bunnymen I was in the first aid tent trying to get treated for heat stroke. Psychedelic Furs, Flock of Seaguls and Violent Femmes played as I tried to get a call through to my mom, find out how to get to her, get my brother connected with his friends, fly through the parking lot on a golf cart and finally make my way home. I missed Hot Hot Heat, Duran Duran and The Cure. My brother said Duran was decent (and it is the original lineup, complete with hotter-than-ever John Taylor) and The Cure were not that great.
It wasn't a total loss, Dramarama was incredible, I saw Richard Blade (all you SoCal kids know that name), the people-watching was phenomenal and I now have two red, peeling shoulders. So, yeah, good times!!!!

Poor you!! well at least you had a semi good times. At least you didn't faint and end up in the hospital.

Some of those band you mentioned havent been around in so long, Berlin, Psychedelic Furs and Flock of Seaguls. I was a big DD fan in the 80's, I had a mad crush on Nick Rhodes.

I just found a site that has a bunch of pictures of Edge & Morleigh's wedding. There all ones we've seen but there's also a lot of pictures of the guests.....anyways, here's 2 shots of them :kiss:

3387878323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E44%3A%3E883%3E232344%3A9745%3C7ot1lsi

3387878323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E44%3A%3E883%3E232344%3A9745%3C8ot1lsi

http://www.webeireann.net/kobpix/u2/pages/U2-Pic-01.htm

It's a slideshow of U2 pictures and there's about 80 pictures total. :crack: I looked at all of the pictures. The wedding ones are in the middle somewhere.

arw9797 said:
I just found a site that has a bunch of pictures of Edge & Morleigh's wedding. There all ones we've seen but there's also a lot of pictures of the guests.....anyways, here's 2 shots of them :kiss:

3387878323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E44%3A%3E883%3E232344%3A9745%3C7ot1lsi

3387878323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E44%3A%3E883%3E232344%3A9745%3C8ot1lsi

Gawd I love that picture. I think its so sexy the way he's grabbing that wall behind her.

Back
Top Bottom