Black&White

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoYoungPlaidShirt.jpg

BonoBathrobeGuitar.jpg

BonoFllyKneel.jpg

vivalapopedge said:
bonobaby.jpg

my favorite B&W of Bono...:wink:

^^ without watermark:
babybono3zd.jpg

and Baby bono with action hero(or whatever it is he has in his liiitle hands)
babybono20cw.jpg

Baby Bono is soo Cute :cute:
makes me wonder how these pictures got on the internet :rolleyes:

vivalapopedge said:
flybono.jpg

this picture needs to be added...

WHY>?????
this picture is haunting me ever since I found it at u2takemehigher.com... I should've never poster it here... now I am never going to go off the pc and focus me attention on school...
guh..
bono..
:drool: :drool: :drool:

by the way, Dreamoutloud13, if you read this... you know, this picture could be a follow up of the other Bono crotch avatar :wink:

vivalapopedge said:
^^Haunting you? You make this picture sound like a bad thing......:sad:
well.. it is... :evil: it makes me bad... :drool: and absolutely addicted...
I think I could stare at it for the rest of the day... anybody got somme popcorn?

well then, if we are going to stare at FlyBono... I'm pretty sure this has been posted before.. too lazy to check back five pages... and it is worth it anywayz.. :drool:
*sits on pillow for rest of day staring in awe*
:drool: :drool:
bonobathtub7qa.jpg

Galeongirl said:
by the way, Dreamoutloud13, if you read this... you know, this picture could be a follow up of the other Bono crotch avatar :wink:
Well, I'd actually thought about it before, so we'll see if I can ever get around to it (I've been really lazy lately).

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Well, I'd actually thought about it before, so we'll see if I can ever get around to it (I've been really lazy lately).

heh okay, it was just a guess... but would be very very hot tho.. :drool:

JezSnape said:
One of my favourite past times is to colour black and white photos on the computer... So, please, help me out?

That would be interesting to see... Would you mind posting a few when you finish them?

Back
Top Bottom