Birthday presents and A.D.D.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stephannv

War Child
at least 200 ft away from Bono at all times!
2 things:

Today was a good friend of mine's birthday, and he is NOT a u2 fan. SO, I thought I'd convert him. I got him a u2 cd!!! wohoooo!
He always makes fun of the guys and talks bad, but I gave him the cd, and know that secretly he will listen to it. It's the u2 7 cd, with the guys on the cover, I asked him if he knew who they all were, and he could name them!!! He's been living a lie! He will learn to love them!!! Hahahah, I won, I won!!!
I've converted another!!!!

Also, I have been diagnosed with attention deficit disorder. YEAHHOOOOOOO!!!
as if y'all couldn't tell!

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

i honestly think i'm one of the undiagnosed add people. i can't just sit and do anything without going completely crazy...i have to move SOMETHING...so i usually just tap my foot or play with something.

yeah conversions!

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Laura: Dad, don't forget that you'll have to take mom home.
Dad: Well, Laura...y'know your mother...she's all that you can't leave behind...

*sings loudly*
"AND I KNOW IT ACHES, AND YOUR CAR IT BREAKS, YOU CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH...DRIVE ON"

"Here we are in our 40 ft. lemon. F*@k off!" - Bono

Back
Top Bottom