Birth place?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He was born in England, near London I believe, to Welsh parents. They came to Ireland when Edge was around one.

biff said:
He was born in England, near London I believe, to Welsh parents. They came to Ireland when Edge was around one.

:yes: I think it was in east London.

i was wondering for a while...who is the girl in your avatar, TheWho4Life? It isn't one of Bono's girls.....nor Edge's I think...

It just keeps getting more and more specific! :lol: He was born in Barking, east London, England, Europe on the planet Earth, located in the Milky Way solar system.

Last edited:
Are you ready for this? In all seriousness (atleast according to The Unforgettable Fire) Barking Maternity Hospital! I'm so glad I can retain things like this, but can't seem to remember a damn thing I'm suppose to half the time:wink: .

ylimeU2 said:
It just keeps getting more and more specific! :lol: He was born in Barking, east London, England, Europe on the planet Earth, located in the Milky Way solar system.
:lmao: That's hilarious! Thanx for the info, and for tellin what hospital he was born in lol!

Anybody know town in Wales where Edge's parents were from?
( I have/had relatives in Wales. All I know it's same town Tom Jones and Englebert lived in. )

This is all from the same book, (Unforgettable Fire). Edges's parents were born in Llanelli, Wales.

Adam was born Chinnoor in Oxfordshire (England) and he and his family moved to Malahide, Dublin when he was 5.

I know know that the Edge is Welsh, i found out on a previous thread that i started!
The name David Evans totally gives it a way!

I think he was either born in Wales or Landon, not too sure :huh:

Im still raving that the Edge has the same surname as me!
Maybe we're related or something via ancesters etc!

WOW that would be cool to find out that hes my uncle or somethin! :wink:

I'm pretty sure you would know if he was your uncle. He would have to be your mom or dad's brother. :wink: Maybe a distant cousin?

No! That would be really weird :no: :der: ! I don't think he is gorge, just really really cool! For me i think Bono and Larry are the gorgeous ones in U2! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom