Bingo Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~*Buffalo*~

War Child
:wave: This was in Brisbane's Courier Mail today, so I thought I'd share it with you!

"So what transpires when mega-in-the-home-territories pop person Robbie Williams drops by to visit mega-everywhere Bono? Likes nothing better than a good game of draughts, apparently.
Bono confides: "Robbie's very good at the old checkers. He's mad for it. He comes round to my house and he doesn't want to play a tune, although we occasionally do. His whole thing is draughts. He loves playing draughts and he always wins. I beat him at the bingo but he always beats me at the draughts."

Who'd have thought it, eh? What kinds of tunes would they play together, I wonder?

I don't think it's something real serious which they are playing...i hope so. ;)

:hyper: <-------bono winning

:rant: <-------bono loosing

:shifty:

Strip poker!!!!!

It's sort of strange to think of two larger than life people like Bono and Robbie sitting around and playing Bingo... :cute:

oh, and LOL at Falling Star. :D

MrsSpringsteen said:
Robbie Williams is a strange guy..:shifty: Did anyone ever see him on Cribs, um, bouncing up and down on his bed?

What is draughts? :der:

strange but :cool:
strange guys are the best.. refreshingly different from the boring crowd...
*can't whait to see him live in concert in july*

I'd love to hear a Bono(U2)/ Robbie colab!

I have always said that I would like play some videogame with U2, any videogame, but one of races would be amused... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom