Bill Bailey and U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SimplyConfused

War Child
Bowie was right! There IS life on Mars! Well, Newc
Right, my mate has seen a clip of Bill Bailey (whom I've recently got into) taking the piss out of U2, and how it's 'all about the effects'. I remember seeing it on the internet somewhere, and it amused me, but now another mate of mine, and I, would like to see it again. Anyone got it? Thanks.

you probably dont see it over there, but hes a regular on never mind the buzzcocks (comedy quiz show thing) . and a comedian. (i have got the right guy here havent i? :eyebrow: ) so probably only uk peeps will know what this is about. try youtube maybe? they have loads.

I have that DVD! It's hilarious!

He says 'this is what would happen if there was a power failure at a U2 gig'. He plays some amazing-sounding U2-esque song on his guitar and then they take away the effects and it's Jingle Bells underneath all the echo, lol!

I love Bill Bailey.

chickadee said:
I have that DVD! It's hilarious!

He says 'this is what would happen if there was a power failure at a U2 gig'. He plays some amazing-sounding U2-esque song on his guitar and then they take away the effects and it's Jingle Bells underneath all the echo, lol!

I love Bill Bailey.

That's what I want! I've tried YouTube, but it's not there; instead I watched all the other Bill Bailey clips, which are also amusing. The first episode of 'Is It Bill Bailey?' had me in stiches. God, the biscuit part was hilarious!! It's from Part Troll, I know that much. I'll hafta get that DVD some day, when I have money.

Back
Top Bottom