Big Mouth Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
I'm curious....why does Bono get so many pictures taken with that big ol' scream? I'm not saying I don't like it...just wondering.
INcidentally, if you don't know the answer but have a photo of him doing that you can post it!

baldbono.jpg

I'm not particularly fond of that pose myself :sigh: I don't think he did it in the 80's. I don't like the foot up in the air pose he did later either. I'm partial to the sexy poses with the boots from the 80's :love:

But he is gorgeous!

bonobigmouthcolor.jpg

starsgoblue said:
I'm curious....why does Bono get so many pictures taken with that big ol' scream? I'm not saying I don't like it...just wondering.
INcidentally, if you don't know the answer but have a photo of him doing that you can post it!

That's a classic rock n' roll pose. There are many Mick Jagger pictures where he is shouting at the camera, doing that same thing. They're just letting their animal instincts out. I love it, it's part of the whole rock star persona!! If I were a rock star I would do that all the time! :evil:

Re: Re: Big Mouth Bono

TheBrazilianFly said:

That's a classic rock n' roll pose. There are many Mick Jagger pictures where he is shouting at the camera, doing that same thing. They're just letting their animal instincts out. I love it, it's part of the whole rock star persona!! If I were a rock star I would do that all the time! :evil:

I like it when he's onstage screaming, just not so much the fake open mouth pose just for the sake of it. But it's okay if he wants to do it!

Re: Re: Re: Big Mouth Bono

U2Kitten said:

I like it when he's onstage screaming, just not so much the fake open mouth pose just for the sake of it. But it's okay if he wants to do it!

It depends for me, I definitely love when he does it on stage but sometimes when he is on a photo shoot or something it does look fake, like that second pic you showed there and I don't like those. But then again sometimes it really does look like he's shouting (there's a particular Elevation picture with all of the band where he does that and it looks real for me). I like when he is dressed like a normal person out on the streets and someone take his pic and he does that, to me that’s him reminding himself and the others why people want to take his picture and who he is. Of course he is a lot more than just a rock star and people also see him as more than just that. But the man obviously likes his position as a Rock Star. :wink:

In the end I'm just a sucker for all the cocky and angry poses they do. :drool:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Big Mouth Bono

TheBrazilianFly said:

In the end I'm just a sucker for all the cocky and angry poses they do. :drool:

Me too, and cool hair and boots help too! :up: :yes: ;)

Back
Top Bottom