Big Favor To Ask About Washington Dc Radio Station Post A Few Weeks Ago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh sorry, of course not. :eek: :reject: The person who posted it the first time said to scroll down and look for the U2 picture so I just guess people say that just to let you know it's there somewhere when you look. You're a very smart and good person!

What are you planning to do through the radio station? Can you tell us now or do we have to wait?

Last edited:
They have a commercial on Television now that is basically 30 seconds of the Beuatiful day video and then right before Bono Thrusts into the camera they interupt it and they announcer says "Want More?" And then it tells you to listen to 104.1fm...LOL

It cracks me up.

My room mate is anti U2 and everytime it comes on he is like "no no no no NOOOOOOOO"

HAHAHAH I love it.

They always play U2 at 2, and the cool thing about it is that it doesn't have to be a single, they can play any U2 song. :)

u2 kitten we want to let the station now about the well fundraier that we did this past month!Maybe they would give a mention what do ya think do we have a chance?!Maybe if some u2 fans fro the DC area could call the station and tell them give them our web address too they just might!They can also call Africare to confirm they are in DC too!Keeping our fingers crossed!Thanks for saying I am a good person so are you!

FishNeedsABicycle said:
They have a commercial on Television now that is basically 30 seconds of the Beuatiful day video and then right before Bono Thrusts into the camera they interupt it and they announcer says "Want More?"

:shocked: :ohmy: :combust: :censored:

I would love to see that! :hyper:

Luck and blessings to u2angel and her endeavors! :hug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom