Best Of Baby U2 pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
awwwww they make teenage years sooo cute!

showcase.jpg

u280.jpg

earlyu25.jpg

dublin_young7.jpg

u2earlydays01.jpg

------------------
Words tangled in her hair.. words soon to disappear

* U2 Take Me Higher *
The Macphisto Society

Has anyone got that really sweet pic of young Bono? It's a black and white pic and he's jumping in the air with his feet stuck out to one side, and clapping his hands I think. It's my fav. Would be really grateful if anyone has it and would post it.
smile.gif

So CUTE!!!
icon42.gif

larrykid2.jpg

boylarry.jpg

larry_deliveryboy.jpg

littledrummerboy.jpg

larrykid.jpg

larry_dublin.jpg

------------------
LOVE is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear

All you need is LOVE

If music be the food of LOVE, play on

~HALLELUJAH~

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 03-25-2002).]

Originally posted by Jody:
Has anyone got that really sweet pic of young Bono? It's a black and white pic and he's jumping in the air with his feet stuck out to one side, and clapping his hands I think. It's my fav. Would be really grateful if anyone has it and would post it.
smile.gif

Here ya go!
biggrin.gif

boy_gallery_5.jpg

adamsleep.jpg

SLEEPY FRO!!!!

*loveth*

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

It's back. The fight. So is anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning. The tears. Their eyes. Why isn't anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

bo-boy9.jpg

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME?!

Oh, and I'm having major *fuzzies* at this thread. Except that pic.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

I'm sorry. I know I posted this one already, but may I return to it for a moment? I may? Why, thank you.

littledrummerboy.jpg

GAH!!! What, is Larry, like, 10 in this pic??? Those skinny little legs! Those frail, slender arms! He's so tiny it looks like the drumkit is going to crush him! AAAAAAH!!! SO CUTE!!! CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!

Baby U2 is my favorite!!! I am in love with cute little Bono!

anyonelistening.jpg

sitpointconc.jpg

bono_perform.jpg

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

GAH. This thread is my dream! *pinches self* It's real! Yes! Thank you everybody!!!!!

PS- I'll be back to post pics when my hands stop shaking and I clean up the drool.

Originally posted by elizabeth:

belly bono!!!
young_skinnyb2.jpg

*poke*
Bono: HEE HEE!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
So CUTE!!!
icon42.gif

larrykid2.jpg

Awww, why so sad Larry Boy???

He's got a little tummy, but still so cute.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by dizzy (edited 03-26-2002).]

You want a "baby" pic? You got it!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

story.bono.baby.jpg

Ok, altogether now!
AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

They were so cuuuuute, I wish I had known them back then.

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

I was thinking today... it's funny that I refer to these pics as "baby U2" when in most of them they're older than me.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~

Back
Top Bottom