Best kept secret

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Not_Worthy_Edge

Acrobat
I dont know how they did it but my partner managed to keep my youngest daughter whos 7 from telling me that they had brought me U2 by U2, U218Singles and U218Videos for my birthday. So i was totally shocked and amazed yesterday when i opened them. To say the least they didnt see me for the rest of the day.

Its not nice usually i get a box of chocolates and some smellies but they pushed the boat out this year with a message saying i got more to come next week so i been trying to work out wat i need to complete the collection

They been brill i got up to make dinner yesterday n they said noooooo u sit n read ya book and they put the disc on so we had dinner to u2 playing. But im having to wrestle it away from my middle girl she keeps drooling over the larry pics :lol:

Shes 13 n thinks that larry plays mean drums which she is hoping one day to do the same so all i get every day after school is the pounding of a base drum through the celing of my living room

I know i got zoodvd cos i conned my partner into telling me. Long story but its easy to get information out of her lol. But they saying theres 3 parts to this present n its all u2 so i guess im gona have to wait

Wow! you have brought your kids up well

that reminds me of my little sister at our first U2 concert everyone was pointing at her going " he look at that little kid, she knows all the words" :lol:

Happy belated Birthday

Aww happy birthday! What great presents! Yay!
happybirthdaysmiley.gif

Back
Top Bottom