Best Buy promo CD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
So how is everyone going on getting theirs? And by the way, if you don't know, Best Buy was giving out free CDs with 3 live tracks to the first 500 or so customers. Best Buy *said* they were giving them out yesterday, but people have gotten them days ago and yesterday AND today. Ours here did it today. Anyway, someone got me my copies and they said the stupid employees told her she had to pay for it because "it was a new CD".
Has anyone discovered how friggin' stupid their employees are?!

------------------
it's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else

Yes, there was another thread about that. I couldnt even try to get one. Oh well.

------------------
"If he gets up...we'll all get up...It'll be anarchy!!"

Argh.. sorry about this then, didn't see the thread -- what is it called?

------------------
it's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else

What's on the CD?

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

Gone, I Will Follow, and Beautiful Day.
smile.gif

------------------
love, lift me up out of these blues, tell me something true, i believe in you..

( I'm a [blank] Girl - a U2 group

Originally posted by WildHonee:
What's on the CD?

I heard it was only 3 live tracks from the Boston concert: I Will Follow, Beautiful Day, and Gone. (correct me if I'm wrong)

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"You changed me--and I thank you for that." -Bono 11/5/01

WWJND?

I got up at 6:45 this morning to make it to Best Buy in time to get my free CD...I thought the store opened at 7, I was wrong...It opened up at 8, anyway, I got my free CD this morning...
smile.gif

I like the three live tracks on the CD...Esp. I Will Follow...That song rocked...

I got really lucky with this! I went into Best Buy Wednesday and bought the DVD. On the way up to the checkout I saw a promo CD on a cart between the CD aisles. I took a chance and took it through the line with me. It rang up "sampler $0.00" and the girl just stuck it in the bag and said thank you! Then my heart jumped as the girl at the door checked my bag and reciept, I was afraid she'd tell me I wasn't supposed to have it and take it. But she just said "Have a nice Thanksgiving" and I said "U2"
wink.gif
and ran to the car!! For once the ineptness of Best Buy employees paid off for me!!
smile.gif

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

I went to Best Buy today for the Mick Jagger CD (which is REALLY good!!!!!!!!!! btw) and we were leaving and my dad is like "look--N Sync....look--a guy dressed up as a Best Buy...box?....look--U2"

MONA: *falls over* WHAT?!

on this table they had 3 of the free cds left. I didn't know if I could just take one so we went back to the cashier (who was so rude and half asleep) and he's like "take it" so I DID. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

Back
Top Bottom