Best Bono Video Moment!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rainbow

The Fly
Well what do you think?
There's just tooo many...
Maybe the end of WGRYWH when he mixes up the words...
Or the part in Stuck that begins with "I was uncuncious..."
And who can forget about the WHOLE One bar video! :love:

Well obviously the One bar version is the greatest. He just has to sit there and look sexy. Also I like EBTTRT. Just certain angles and all the leather. :drool:
Streets. The hair. Need I say any more. :D
Mysterious Ways. Pink shirt. :drool:

A_20.jpg

A_08.jpg

I think they explain the reasons for my choices. :drool: :D

Boom Cha

That's all I'm saying. You know the video. You know the scene. Boom Cha.

Discotheque (Boom Cha, police uniform, humping the cameria ... you get the idea)
WGRYWH
One ... bar version and drag version (there's something about a man in a dress)
Lemon (Mackie!!!)
The Fly
Stay
Night and Day
WOWY
EBTTRT
Walk On

without a doubt...the fuck-up in WGRYWH. :lol:

honorable mention goes to the entire video of Lemon.
And Bono hamming it up in "It's Christmas Baby Please Come Home"

I want to clarify that when I said Stuck I meant the European version! :D

please
stay

not only are these vids really meaningful, but he looks good in the process :sexywink:.....and the fact that these are 2 of my fav songs.......

me loves Sweetest Thing, Please, and either Walk On

:heart::heart::heart:

tis all I can think of right now, ask me later after I'm done listening to the scandalous version of Pop Musik...... :ohmy: :drool:

Though NOTHING compares to the sexiness of One, these are also very sexy:

WGRYWH
ISHFWILF
WOWY
UF
Night and Day
Stay
Stuck (European version!)
Elevation (evil Bono!)

verte76 said:
The whole EBTTRT video. It's one big seduction trip. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Plus, it's my favorite U2 song. Any questions?? I love the pix from that bar video. Unfortunately, I've never been able to see the video. I live in the Culturally Deficient Zone From Hell. :scream: :scream:

my favs are when he screws up the words and the end of WGRYWH and the entire sweetest thing video

A_03.jpg

A_018.jpg

"Sweetest Thing" is a really funny video. I do prefer the "seductor" videos from the ZooTV era. Those really get my juices going........Dr. Freud has threatened to write some stuff in his book about my posts! I'm sending him on a one-way UFO trip to Saturn!! Stop raining on my parade, doc!!!!
*returns to throb mode*:heart: :heart: :heart:

Yes, Baby Please Come Home, I forgot that one! He is sexy in that one! I agree with verte 76 that the Sweetest Thing is funny, but not sexy. He just looks like a geeky scientist in it. I prefer the seductive AB ones, they get my juices flowing too, but the JT ones are also pretty sensual. I also think it's sexy to see Bono rolling on his back looking up in Stuck (European) and the rolling on the ground in BD in the hangar and some of those moves! Hommina Hommina!

One and WOWY both do it for me. I love the seductive glances, the sexy mannerisms and the overall beauty of his look in those. I'm not into the silly ones, he looks goofy in them. I prefer the hot steamy ones.

Back
Top Bottom