Best Bono Video Moment!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shine * Like* Stars* said:
WHOOPS I think we've all forgotten to mention the SEXIEST Bono video moment of all.......THE BLINDFOLD BABY!!!!!! :drool: :tongue:

Yes! WGO counts!

*also a shameless reason to post blindfold pics*

Attachments

• bono bound catholic.jpg
    bono bound catholic.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 73
OMD such decisions......Sexiness overload from thoughts.......

#1 end of WGRYWH
#2 One bar Vid
#3 Bad from R&H
#4 BOOM CHA :drool::drool::drool::drool:
*THUD*

*Goes to take cold shower*

There are many sexy bono moments (ie wowy, desire, stay :drool:), but my all time favorite is the Sweetest Thing video! It is the cutest thig that I've ever seen!!!! :heart:

Okay, One is the ultimate sexy video but I put Stay right up there with it!
A_13.jpg

He was so, come hither in that, so sweet, and so pretty! The best ones are One, Stay, WGRYWH, and the one Mona used to have in her sig, the first Stuck in a Moment with him in the sheepskin coat looking so, desirable there on the ground! :drool:

What turns me on is the eyes with no shades, the gorgeous black hair, and slow, tender movements. :love: The combination of that look and those motions send me to the cold shower of love on fire. That is so sexy to me! That's how I want to be 'seduced'- lovingly, by a delicate, beautiful, man who touches me gently both body and soul!

Last edited:
I like Spanish Eyes and the one with Clannad. I wish they would release Red Hill Mining Town, the pics look so hot! Autumn is right the JT ones are scorching hot! I also agree with all the things Samantha said! The blindfold one is very sexy too!

Last edited:
:drool: sexiness overload as visions of so many hot videos run through my head! :drool:

Y'all have brought up some good ones, but what about MW??!! My 'dirty dozen'

12-Spanish Eyes
11-The Fly
10-Streets
9- WOWY
8- Night and Day
7- WGRYWH
6- EBTTRT
5- Stay
4- Walk On
3- One
2- WGO Blindfold
1- Mysterious Ways!!

Last edited:
Well One the bar scene. And this is kinda going out on a limb..but Bad from R&H. They used it in the Best Of tape as a video! Bono in those suspenders..lol it's so hot :yes: He is hot in desire too..same kinda look as in bad on R&H.:drool:

Attachments

• bonobad.bmp
    528.2 KB · Views: 5
SamanthaPuff said:
Okay, One is the ultimate sexy video but I put Stay right up there with it!
A_13.jpg

He was so, come hither in that, so sweet, and so pretty! The best ones are One, Stay, WGRYWH, and the one Mona used to have in her sig, the first Stuck in a Moment with him in the sheepskin coat looking so, desirable there on the ground! :drool:

What turns me on is the eyes with no shades, the gorgeous black hair, and slow, tender movements. :love: The combination of that look and those motions send me to the cold shower of love on fire. That is so sexy to me! That's how I want to be 'seduced'- lovingly, by a delicate, beautiful, man who touches me gently both body and soul!

Sigh :heart: that was beautiful. I feel the same way!! :love:

I think this falls into that category too though;)

Attachments

• blindfoldo.jpg
    blindfoldo.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 29
I think his best video moment is singing as the angel in the video Stay. He really plays the part well when he is shadowing the woman singing the song.

Wah, I'm so sad! I've never seen the Stay video, except for a few stills (which ARE very purty, BTW). And I didn't even know there WAS a video for Spanish Eyes, or the song with Clanad.

Back
Top Bottom