Best Bono pic sites--??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Can anyone tell me the best sites to get Bono pix from? I've found a few sites but they have really small pix *and* the Pop-Ups From Hell. :censored: I can't figure this out because I supposedly have pop-ups blocked on my system. :censored: :censored: Anyway.........I particularly want ZooTV and Elevation pix. Thanks!!:wave: :wave:

i was just jokin... but! you forget my site? Geez! You shoudn't! Well i didnot updated the pictures yet, bt in 1 or 2 weeks I'll make some brand new scans from the Corbijn photo book.

Mr_LeMon said:
i was just jokin... but! you forget my site? Geez! You shoudn't! Well i didnot updated the pictures yet, bt in 1 or 2 weeks I'll make some brand new scans from the Corbijn photo book.

No, I didn't. I have it bookmarked on my bookmark list. I did go looking for pix just now.

but do not link pics from there directly to PLEBA (or any other side) :)
The owner has aaked for that a while ago, since it takes up too much bandwith
save the pics and put them in a snapfish/ boomspeed/ whatever account :happy:

thought I mention that again... just in case ^_^

a-mole said:
but do not link pics from there directly to PLEBA (or any other side) :)
The owner has aaked for that a while ago, since it takes up too much bandwith
save the pics and put them in a snapfish/ boomspeed/ whatever account :happy:

thought I mention that again... just in case ^_^

I uploaded them to Snapfish where I'm having some real adventures with these damn huge URL's. :yikes: :yikes: :censored: :censored:

I don't mean to brag :wink: but I think the best source of hot Bono pics is right here, in PLEBA, in the LEATHER day threads from the last couple months or so. You can go through all of them and see what we all have, and *rightclicksave* the ones you like (which will probably be about all of them!;) ) and then upload them to your snapfish account! :wave:

Of course all the other sites mentioned here are great too! :up: I just suggested Leather threads because there are so many and we really unload a lot from our collections so you'll get a good selection all at once. Somewhere in those threads must be over a thousand pics from our personal collections!

U2Kitten said:
I don't mean to brag :wink: but I think the best source of hot Bono pics is right here, in PLEBA, in the LEATHER day threads from the last couple months or so. You can go through all of them and see what we all have, and *rightclicksave* the ones you like (which will probably be about all of them!;) ) and then upload them to your snapfish account! :wave:

I agree, PLEBA pix are *amazing*. In fact some of my Snapfish pix are from PLEBA!! :drool: :drool: :evil: :censored: :heart: :combust:

Yeah, are those 2 still around? I can't find them at their old addresses :huh:

Back
Top Bottom