Ben Stiller as Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
on any of the P2P sites (kaaza, Bearshare etc.) download the Lucky Clovers video from the Ben Stiller Show - (it was on Comedy Central this summer - I think u2 granny has some good pictures from it) which is a very funny remake of all three of the "one" video's combined

OMG, Lucky Clovers is feckin hilarious!

"One bowl....."

I especially love how Stiller picks up on the tiniest details, like Bono's chin scar.

Does anyone have more pics of ben stiller as bono? i'd like to see more. Also, I've heard that he made a parody of the wowy video, i don't know if it's true but if it is, it would be great to see it.

jvferrandiz said:
Does anyone have more pics of ben stiller as bono? i'd like to see more. Also, I've heard that he made a parody of the wowy video, i don't know if it's true but if it is, it would be great to see it.

Oh my God!!!

The video came from the "Ben Still Show" which was on, sadly, for just one season on FOX in the early 90's. I recently bought the DVD for that show - and there are several U2 skits that Stiller does. Good stuff! :yes:

I've seen the skit where U2 has their own talk show. It's a take off of Zoo Tv. The best part is when the video screens in the back start flashing "Bono is God."

I remember seeing the skit of the Ben Stiller Show at a Jewish celebration where he parodies u2. They play the gig and Stiller paroides the "Bullet the Blue Sky" R&H footage by flashing the light on the guitarist. It was hilarious. I wish I can see more stuff, I might pick up the DVD just for the u2 skits.

RademR said:
I remember seeing the skit of the Ben Stiller Show at a Jewish celebration where he parodies u2. They play the gig and Stiller paroides the "Bullet the Blue Sky" R&H footage by flashing the light on the guitarist. It was hilarious. I wish I can see more stuff, I might pick up the DVD just for the u2 skits.

I bought the DVD just for the U2 skits! :lol: However, I also like Stiller, so it was an easy purchase for me to make. :yes:

Stiller did a parody of the videos for Streets and I still Haven't Found.. I think he made them into one video where it shows him stumbling around like Bono then it shows him on a roof pretending to be out of reach or something.

jvferrandiz said:

Bumping this cause I just read it. Here's what I have.

THE_BEN_STILLER_SHOW-0.jpg

THE_BEN_STILLER_SHOW-1.jpg

THE_BEN_STILLER_SHOW-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom