Being Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Disciple

New Yorker
Need Ur advice.....

Bored and a little drunk, I created a little comedic fictional blog, from Bono's perspective.

I've only posted a few items, but I want 2 think what you PLEBANS think of it, and if U like it, I'll keep it up.

Great thing about this is I can go "back in time", so to speak, with the threads, and jokingly "cover" u2 happenings from the "viewpoint" of our favorite lead man.

Let me know what U think:

www.beingbono.blogspot.com

Last edited:
LOL... this is meant ENTIRELY tongue-in-cheek....

Saw one being expertly done on how Tom Cruise is going nuts (tomcruiseblog.blogspot.com)

and also a hilarious one on "W".... (presidentgeorgebush.blogspot.com)

and I could not resist.

If U check it out, there is not a THREAD of seriousness in it. :)

Omgggggggggggg Im sorry but this freaking hilarious! :lmao: . And this is coming from someone who worships and is obsessed with Bono,hehe. Seriously that's some pretty funny stuff right there! LOL. Oh and I can tell that you aren't even close to being serious in it :).

Keep writing them even my sister was dying from laughter! LOL. Loved the Lucky Charms Irish leprechaun one. And the ones about Edge are just too damn funny! :lmao: When are you going to add more to your blog?

Last edited:
Just added another... dated 10/22.... having 2 do with B's visit 2 the White House.

Honestly, I can see this becoming a VERY frequent thing 4 me if it catches on.

I just read it and once again it's funny! LOL. "Don't Hate the Player Hate the Game",LOL. I seriously hope you do this frequently it's great! Love the names that you sign the blog with,hehe.

I must say it is " FOOKING" awesome. Would really like to see more of that.:yes:

:lmao:

Great stuff.... laughed out loud with the comment about Edge not geeting to wipe his mouth on the dancing chicks :lol:

LMAO!!!! Too funny! Ditto on keepin' them coming... The possibilities are endless! :laugh:

Oh man. It's been ages since I've been on this forum, let along in Pleba. And this being one of the first things I read? Absolutely brilliant! I love it!

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!! :lol:

Keep it up... this is really funny stuff! You must be pretty creative... how do you come up with that???

"W"
crap shades
BOOM CHA
:lol:

My parents always said I was blessed/cursed with the most vivid of imaginations, and the B-man has provided us so many things that r kind of easy 2 make light of, which he himself does often.

So I figured, what the hell? It's fun doing it, but I'm even happier that U guys r getting a kick out of it. I should post an update 2morrow, Thursday.

The Disciple said:
My parents always said I was blessed/cursed with the most vivid of imaginations, and the B-man has provided us so many things that r kind of easy 2 make light of, which he himself does often.

So I figured, what the hell? It's fun doing it, but I'm even happier that U guys r getting a kick out of it. I should post an update 2morrow, Thursday.

You need to hurry and post that update I want to read more! LOL. Love the pictures you come up with too they are soooo perfect for each post you create!

Back
Top Bottom