Being Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Somewhat bad news..... my PC DIED! I'm seriously considering getting an iMac.... In the meantime, since I did not plan on having an immediate $2000 expense, I only have PC access at work, and on weekends.... so the blog will be a little slow 4 a few weeks. I will post as soon as possible.

The Disciple said:
Somewhat bad news..... my PC DIED! I'm seriously considering getting an iMac.... In the meantime, since I did not plan on having an immediate $2000 expense, I only have PC access at work, and on weekends.... so the blog will be a little slow 4 a few weeks. I will post as soon as possible.

Awwwwwwww that sucks! :sad: Was really looking forward to reading more of the blog! Hope you get back on soon I can't wait for more! :)

The Disciple said:

aww, I'm sorry to hear it...
cant wait for more!

YIKES..."Being Bono" is "currently unavailable"!!! I hope that means it is presently being updated...it was just too damn funny to disappear!!

The Disciple said:

Any timetable when you will be back to "Being Bono"? While I really feel for your misfortune, I absolutely LOVED reading your blog!!! :sad:

6/15/86, 9/14/87, 9/29/87, 3/18/92, 8/13/92, 8/30/92, 8/6/97, 6/12/01, 6/21/01, 10/22/05, 11/22/05

Back
Top Bottom