Been having fun with my new scanner/printer/photocopying machine...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
and my new computer with it's Windows XP Home edition system!

And here are some to the things I finally got to scan to share with all of you here...

The first one needs a litte background info; Every year, here in Finland, we have a national tango singing contest where one man and one woman is crownd Tango King and Queen, to which anyone who thinks they can sing can take part in. There are first regional contest then the best from reach region goes unto the semifinals then the finals are televised live for the whole nation to see and vote on your favourite. And the girl in the picture in the article was crownd last years Tango Queen. This article appeared in one of Finlands weekly magazine called "7 "in september.

7piv7yc.jpg

The whole title(which you can't see)says:- Bono of U2 congratulates!

The text in the red box says:- "7" reporter Mia Malmi introduced Kati to U2s leadsinger Bono who asked "So you're Finnish tango singer?"

The text in the yellow star says:- Kati froze ( :confused: ) with joy!

Okay next up photos of U2 from 1982 RuisRock! I got these photos from a friend ages ago. They're not the best quality but thought some of you here might appreciate seeing them...

RuisRock82.jpg

RuisrockBonoiii82.jpg

Edge

RuisRockEdge82.jpg

Adam

RuisRockAdam82.jpg

And Bono up to his old tricks...

RuisRockBonoii82.jpg

:shocked:

RuisRockBono82.jpg

And here's a few scans of a couple of photos from a Danish newspaper I picked up last summer in Copenhagen...

Bono2.jpg

Danishnewspapers_0003.jpg

EdgeAdamBono.jpg

And finally, I couldn't find the thread with the fan art, so here's my drawing of Bono....

MyDrawingofBono.jpg

...and here's the 'model'!

BonoRattleandHum.jpg

:drool: Scanned from my Rattle and Hum songbook.

hcbiggs2002 said:
Okay next up photos of U2 from 1982 RuisRock! I got these photos from a friend ages ago. They're not the best quality but thought some of you here might appreciate seeing them...

RuisRock82.jpg

RuisrockBonoiii82.jpg

Edge

RuisRockEdge82.jpg

Adam

RuisRockAdam82.jpg

And Bono up to his old tricks...

RuisRockBonoii82.jpg

:shocked:

RuisRockBono82.jpg

Thanks for posting these.

:giggle: Bono has funny toes! :angel: I couldn't help bbut notice that

thanks for the great scans! I like the pic of Bono on the rooftop thingy... he really was a daredevil those days!

Galeongirl said:
:giggle: Bono has funny toes! :angel: I couldn't help bbut notice that
!

Me too. Looks like they are turned inward because of all those years of squeezing them into boots. I guess that's why he wears the wide ones now, his feet probably hurt now that he's getting on.

But GREAT pics, thanks for posting, awesome, gorgeous! :bow:

he prolly has bunions. i have them too , it causes the toes to turn inwards - in my case cuz of high heel wearing but in bono's case.... prolly coz of the same thing! :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom