Bed Hair pix..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3347592d.jpg

youvedonewhat said:
Regarding my earlier post of Hair Pix, Lemon3 posted a pic of B headed 'bed hair'

Anybody got any pix?

.....(any excuse to get B on a bed, hee hee:lmao:

All in the name of research, right YDW??? I'll tell you folks - this lady is one committed writer! :yes: Oh, the lengths she'll go to make sure her descriptions of B are accurate! :giggle:

Wish I could contribute, but I don't seem to have any "bed-head" photos in my snapfish account. :reject: Pity.... I may have to start collecting them. :D

LMAO! Is that Larry dressed as a woman on the phone in the first pic? Where's that from?

All that cross-dressing joke stuff is pretty cool. Some friends and I used to do stuff like that when really drunk back in college and take pics of it and look back later wondering wtf that was all about. Memories... :wink:

MattFromNYC said:
LMAO! Is that Larry dressed as a woman on the phone in the first pic? Where's that from?

All that cross-dressing joke stuff is pretty cool. Some friends and I used to do stuff like that when really drunk back in college and take pics of it and look back later wondering wtf that was all about. Memories... :wink:

Why are you making me think about creating a new thread about this?

Re: Re: Bed Hair pix..

BluRmGrl said:

All in the name of research, right YDW??? I'll tell you folks - this lady is one committed writer! :yes: Oh, the lengths she'll go to make sure her descriptions of B are accurate! :giggle:

Wish I could contribute, but I don't seem to have any "bed-head" photos in my snapfish account. :reject: Pity.... I may have to start collecting them. :D

Thanks for your comments on my writing BluRmGrl.

It really makes my day and makes me feel good when someone mentions my writing. I know it's mad but it's a very important part of me. I just gotta do it - even if I haven't much time... In fact, I can get quite crabby if I don't get the time to write. It's like a drug and I need my fix. (Is this mad, or is is escapism?).

One day, I'll write an epic and you're all invited..;) :)

Meantime, back to the original thread:

More TastyBonoPix please...hee hee

Hey, this could count as bed hair

49b9c2c2.jpg

76f366fa.jpg

850f34d1.jpg

I know there are more than that but I forgot to save them :madspit:

This is slightly off topic. But this thread suddenly brought back a memory of a clip from My Big Fat Greek Wedding when the aunt had to touch the fiance's hair. She was squishing it and making "oh oh" comments.
:lol:
For some reason I pictured myself doing that to Bono's hair!

Back
Top Bottom