...Because PLEBA Girls Can Never Have Enough Bono Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spanisheyes

Forum Moderator, The Goal Is Soul
Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, and Berlin
'MORE' LOVES BONO

The women's magazine "More" has a feature in its July/August 2002 issue titled "58 Men We Love" and the man named "Best All Around" in the feature is yer man, Bono. The feature includes a 4 photo spread of Bono, while all the other men they love got only a picture each.

Chris

oooooooooo

Never heard of this magazine. I'll have to look for it at Borders. Thanks for the tip! :)

Thanks for the info. I'm going to have to see the pics, even if they are old ones. :yes:

Thank you! Where can we get this? If someone buys it please scan and post for us!

Discoteque said:
I think More is for "women over 40" or something...

Guess I'll have to go scope this one out, yay! :)

A teenybopper magazine for old girls?! :happy:

Woo-hoo Sista Disco that means us! :D;) You know what Bono recently told a woman who met him on her 40th birthday- he said women over 40 were 'interesting' to him- I hope that's a good thing LOL! Probably just because he's our age and we have lots of the same memories of life and everything.

Thanks Chris! :)

Last edited:
I've seen the photo spread in this magazine...basically, it's about 1/4 page with 4 small photos and just a little bit of text. I don't remember all of what it said, but it concluded that they mostly love Bono for his "political prowess."...or maybe that was "political power." Something like that.

To which this 40-something wants to say "Yes, but haven't you also noticed he's the most charismatic man alive?!?!?!?" Not to mention handsome as hell, and beautiful inside AND out?!?!?!?

And I've got to work that "interesting" quote into some kind of signature statement!:)

Gypsy Heartgirl, I think one of the little photos was one of Bono with Pres. Bush. Another was of Bono with the camouflage hat worn backwards (Harvard speech?). I don't really recall what the other pictures were.

To be perfectly honest, I don't know if this magazine is worth buying just for the four little pictures of the B-man. The article sort of disappointed me; when I read MORE had chosen Bono as their "all-around" man that they love, that they'd give him a 2-page spread or something else substantial. I'd suggest looking at the magazine in the library, newsstand or supermarket instead of buying it sight unseen.

Diane

Thanks for telling me Diane L! I'll see if I can find one! I'll look through it first, just like I did the rock magazines when I was a teenager and always low on money! BTW neat sig!;)

Back
Top Bottom