beautiful day hair anyone???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:
a0c2c3d1.jpg

They all look Perfect here! And B's hair...:drool:

Actually, if bono cut his hair to BD lenght now, i think he would look younger :shrug:

thebadger said:
thanks for the picts!!! but heres the deal, i know this sounds stupid, my hair is that length now and i want to get a shorter cut like the bd video or atyclb era...the picts are grat though!

Bono's hair in the Beautiful Day video is a short round layers haircut with some texturizing on the ends. With the aide of styling products and a good cut this look can be acheived by anyone,,,,,,,not just Bono. :wink: < I'm a hair stylist :hyper: >

arty girl-
i see you're in in erie pa-can i pay for you to come to philadelphia and cut my hair????
thanks for the advice!!!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
The Beautiful Day hair was SO PERFECT. And then he grew it out and it got weird and creepy for most of the Elevation tour. But his current hair is better, just not as good as the Beautiful Day hair.

bandatyclbhair.jpg

(my favourite)

just look at that haircut, since JT hair, ( sorry but I have a weakness for his long JT hairstyle back in the time.... ) I think this cut just absolutely flatters him. I wouldn't mind if he went back to that style. Makes him look younger too , like someone else mentioned earlier.

I also think that Larry should rethink his haircut. He looks super with this style, compared to the long do he sports now.

Well, aren't we all the stylists and experts here......... :giggle:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
The Beautiful Day hair was SO PERFECT. And then he grew it out and it got weird and creepy for most of the Elevation tour. But his current hair is better, just not as good as the Beautiful Day hair.

bandatyclbhair.jpg

(my favourite)

That's on of my favourite U2 pics, Bono's hair is so gorgeous in that photo, the way it's all flicked up slightly at the back it so :cute: I wasn't too keen on his hair when he grew it for the Elevation tour, and I don't really like it now. I'm hoping he'll shave it again :wink: Pop Bono = :drool: :drool: x the biggest number I can think of

Bibien said:
For some reason i really like this one:

soafza.jpg

hoe zegt je? Wat een mooie man? schoone man? gorgeous man? ............. bibien? mijn vlaams is niet te goed! :giggle:

het is een heel goede foto zoals u zegt!

thankyou said:

hoe zegt je? Wat een mooie man? schoone man? gorgeous man? ............. bibien? mijn vlaams is niet te goed! :giggle:

hij is gewoon een lekker ding :lol:
I'm not very good at flemish aswell, since I speak dutch, but it's kinda alike... :wink:

Galeongirl said:

hij is gewoon een lekker ding :lol:
I'm not very good at flemish aswell, since I speak dutch, but it's kinda alike... :wink:

my flemish is pretty much down to the bare essential now.. but I definitely understand what you wrote!! cute!! ;)

To have been an extra in that video.........aaahhhhhh :drool:

thankyou said:

my flemish is pretty much down to the bare essential now.. but I definitely understand what you wrote!! cute!! ;)

To have been an extra in that video.........aaahhhhhh :drool:

Imagine being that apple? :drool:
bd0805zx.jpg

Babydoll said:
or, the lady whose apple he steals? :hmm:

:drool:

or the director, or the cameraman, or makeup and wardrobe person, or the catering service, or the custodian that mopped the floor in that airport that day, or the person that had to vacuum the rugs that were used in the video, or well......... you get my drift....... :wink:

just to have been there, it would be the highlight of the year~~ what a cool experience. i bet you'd learn a lot too from watching how it's done.

Last edited:
^^ I completely agree. I would have turned myself into a carpet to be there...

thankyou said:

:applaud: Your dutch is better than my English!
(btw, i left a message on your daughters account on youtube)

To have been an extra in that video.........aaahhhhhh
:hmm: maybe we could be the nurses of the band? Work behind the scenes? You never know what could happen during a videoshoot! :wink:

Bibien said:

:applaud: Your dutch is better than my English!
(btw, i left a message on your daughters account on youtube)

:hmm: maybe we could be the nurses of the band? Work behind the scenes? You never know what could happen during a videoshoot! :wink:

Bibien, I think that is a fantastic idea! You know, all that singing, they could get dehydrated, gotta keep tabs on that blood pressure when all those fans are chasing them, (especially Larry's blood pressure), bandaids for Edge and Adam in case they develop a "guitar blister", ice packs for sore wrists from signing autographs !
We should volunteer for the job when they have their next video shoot! :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom