Beard, stubble, scruff?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtungbaby162

The Fly
Hello girls. I wanna know what girls want, haha. Do you like facial hair. Post pictures of Bono's facial hair that you like. :D

Personally, I think his Joshua Tree/Rattle and Hum style stubble is coolest, the way he has it now is a bit too long for me. I usually don't like facial hair, because all the guys over at my school have goaties and all that ugly jazz, but Bono's is rather cool! My g/f says she likes it on me, though. Anyway, post away!

I think it's a matter of personal opinion- do what your g/f likes and everyone is happy. As long as you don't do the Adam goatee you'll be all right... facial hair is just different on every person. This is one disappointment of a post so I'll say that were you Bono I would tell you I liked this best:

7dd1c906.jpg

Elsie said:
I think it's a matter of personal opinion- do what your g/f likes and everyone is happy. As long as you don't do the Adam goatee you'll be all right... facial hair is just different on every person. This is one disappointment of a post so I'll say that were you Bono I would tell you I liked this best:

7dd1c906.jpg

I didn't realise Bono was once in Wham

I know I have seen it somewhere, but I LOVE the one where he is sitting down on a couch, holding a microphone. It is one of my favorite pics of him, period! :drool:

Achtungbaby162 said:
Hello girls. I wanna know what girls want, haha. Do you like facial hair. Post pictures of Bono's facial hair that you like. :D

Personally, I think his Joshua Tree/Rattle and Hum style stubble is coolest, the way he has it now is a bit too long for me. I usually don't like facial hair, because all the guys over at my school have goaties and all that ugly jazz, but Bono's is rather cool! My g/f says she likes it on me, though. Anyway, post away!

I think he looked hot in the COH and JT eras with stubble, but sorry, now that he's older, it kind of makes him look homeless :uhoh: :reject: So I vote no facial hair for Bono.

Edge is good with facial hair, wouldn't look right without it. I'd prefer none on Adam or Larry either.

kakvox said:
I know I have seen it somewhere, but I LOVE the one where he is sitting down on a couch, holding a microphone. It is one of my favorite pics of him, period! :drool:

achtung1.jpg

This one definately needed to be posted. It's a fave of mine as well...:drool:

Since we're on the topic of Bono and hair.... do we speculate that Bono waxes his chest? Seems he was quite the hairy Irishman years back, yet sometimes in photos his chest seems as smooth and hairless as my boy Larry...

some Larry scruff

344%3C%3B92%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2324%3D464%3D935%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B84664932ot1lsi

344%3C%3B92%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2324%3D464%3D935%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B84664933ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom