Beach Balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pattip2000

New Yorker
So a friend of mine got me “Bono: In Conversation with Michka Assayas” for Christmas, but I already have it so I bought it back today and got “Killing Bono” by Neil McCormick instead. In the forward, that Bono wrote, he says about the book, “There are a few narratives going on here, we bump into weighty subjects, but they sort of bounce past you like a big beach ball .”

It seems the obsession may go deeper that we have thought

jajajja that's awesome!!!
I read that book 2 months ago, and i remeber reading the forward by bono, and loving that part of it, but now that i'm aware of his beach-balls obsessions i love it even more!!:applaud:

I really lolled over some stuff in the Killing Bono book..beachball included ;)
I finished conversations today for the third time... it's amazing how many things you don't pick up the first two times.. and now I know much more about Bono and backgrounds, I understand it even more! last time I read it was summer vacation, july or august... since then I became more involved with B's political work etc. and I get it more.... I seem to get him more... god I shouldn't be reading more of these books... it's only making him even more and more attractive :drool:

Back
Top Bottom