Bare feet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we were chatting while he was putting his shoes on... :cute:

socks.jpg

doesn't that seem like a long time ago? fan meetings in europe were impossible :sad:

but you got the turtle shirt signed!!! :hyper:

I had already been searching for that picture and couldn't find it. Thanks for posting it Ruffian.
And yes, fan meetings in Europe did not happen (as far as I know) and my heart is broken.
In Lisbon I cried as I heard the first verses of "I Still Haven't Found..." because I was feeling they were so true.:( :sad:

LostAtMoon said:
I had already been searching for that picture and couldn't find it. Thanks for posting it Ruffian.
And yes, fan meetings in Europe did not happen (as far as I know) and my heart is broken.
In Lisbon I cried as I heard the first verses of "I Still Haven't Found..." because I was feeling they were so true.:( :sad:

i'm sorry :hug:

really, it's unfair. i saw edge and larry in london but that's only because i was staying at the same hotel...i never saw them do fan signings at the venues like they do in the states. :(

but at least there some amazing shows in Europe :up:

Cassandra said:

I'm a Silver Fox girl, but after seeing this picture, I really feel for Bono. He is really self conscious about his height; platform sandals! He won't even walk in the sand without them. Poor Bono.

Silver Fox gals rule!!!!:up: I wonder why Bono is so conscious about his height, does'nt he know he is a sexy little thing:wink:

these pictures are great. Anton Corbijn better watch out. These could be made into a coffee table book. Maybe it could even be scratch and sniff.

maybe we are all just assuming that Bono wears the platforms because of insecurity . Maybe it is not that at all but instead He is trying to get 2 more inches closer to heaven.

...Your'e taking steps that make you feel dizzy....
...I'm not coming down... I'm not coming down...

Palace_Hero said:

When is that pic from?

Bono looks a fat, balding mess.

And this thread is just weird.

get out...its obvious your just in here to stir up trouble.

ruffian said:
we were chatting while he was putting his shoes on... :cute:

socks.jpg

:combust:

he was actually smiling like that at you while he was putting his socks on:drool:

this isn't the time he scolded you for saying the F word is it?:wink: oh wait no that was GMA:hmm::wink:

what were you guys talking about here?:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom