Bare feet!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I think we should post pics of the guys with bare feet... or sandles, but ya gotta be able to see there bare feet! No socks, just feet. Well... maybe socks... but only if its super neccasary. :wink:

589d2dfb.jpg

Ok... I'm in so much love with edge :heart: I never thought I would say this about anyone's feet... but I think I would rub and kiss his feet until I couldn't do it anymore (which is untill I die :wink: )!

*Kisses Edge's feet*

Totally off topic but a lot of my pictures are going to disappear because photobucket informed me that some of my albums had exceeded the 500 limit. So, I had to make some more albums and move a few (ha ha) things.:(

u2granny said:
Totally off topic but a lot of my pictures are going to disappear because photobucket informed me that some of my albums had exceeded the 500 limit. So, I had to make some more albums and move a few (ha ha) things.:(
How lame, why do they have to put limits on these things? I'm sorry :hug:

u2granny said:

Yeah, I got that message too Granny....I have been mving my pics..I'm going to have a LOT of folders now!!:|

Back
Top Bottom