Bare feet!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cute Irish Bono said:
04calendar.jpg

Adam's Clayton's bare foot!;)
He shouldn't ride a bike in sandles. I made a mistake doin that, and learned my lesson. Never gonna do it again. You should have seen all the blood comin out of my big toe :| Hurt like hell.

kellyahern said:

Are they going to delete pics in folders where we have over 500? I thought it just means that we can't add anymore to those folders and have to start new folders for new pics :yikes:

Ditto. If that happens, Kelly's in a lot of trouble :crack:

kellyahern said:

Are they going to delete pics in folders where we have over 500? I thought it just means that we can't add anymore to those folders and have to start new folders for new pics :yikes:

I don't think so but I had so many that were well over I thought I wouldn't take a chance. Now I have sub folders of sub folders of etc.:huh:

Thanks for these pics - I just had a dream last night about Bono's feet.

Very strange - I've never dreamed about anyone's feet before.

Maybe I was actually trying to dream about another one of his appendages.:lol:

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

u2granny said:
I love this picture - who would have thought the guys in this picture would go on to become one of the most powerful rock bands ever? Those sweatpants need to be burned:huh: :wink:

nurse chrissi said:

I love this picture - who would have thought the guys in this picture would go on to become one of the most powerful rock bands ever? Those sweatpants need to be burned:huh: :wink:

Refering to above photo (since it did not copy to my reply):

Ditto on the sweatpants, is Bono trying to be sly and look taller in this picture? There is something about men's feet in sandals or flip flops that totally turns me OFF!!! It really ruins the personna for me, especially when they have on a nice outfit and wear sandals, what did you forget to pack your nice shoes? Okay rant finished, just my humble opinion, not ment to upset anyone who likes them, to each his own!

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

God I hope NOT!!!...I had better hurry up and finixh fixing my folders!!!....UGHHH!!!...there is always something going on with pic sites!:madspit:

BonoFox1 said:

God I hope NOT!!!...I had better hurry up and finixh fixing my folders!!!....UGHHH!!!...there is always something going on with pic sites!:madspit:

I've had a few bad experiences with those sites. I don't take chances anymore. The thought of uploading thousands of pix doesn't do much for me.:|

I've had some hassles with these sites, too. I lost a whole Snapfish account when I changed ISP's. :censored: :censored: Snapfish is a little more upload-friendly than Photobucket, it's quicker, but the quality of the pix isn't as good. So I sort of lose using both.

Edgette said:

Heh, I actually have this picture on a t-shirt.

And it looks like sandals were on sale, 3 for a dollar or something. Poor Edge missed out. :wink:

Well, maybe there was a "Buy two, get the third one free" type of sale and Edge couldn't cough up enough dough.

lol. Maybe edge just didnt like the ugly things. And maybe he wouldnt be caught dead in 'em! :madspit:
You're all so mean for pickin on poor Edge :hug:

Evalicious said:
haha..... edge and larry hold their hands the same way. it looks like a dance routine or something :wink:
Maybe they both had the same breakfast and it turned on them. They kind of have that look on their faces.

About the matching sandals, I was thinking maybe one of the hotels they stayed at provided shower shoes and Bono, Adam and Larry pinched theirs while honest Edge left his behind. Okay, maybe not!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom