Band Thursday:Josh-wow Tree~Rattle & Yum....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
02radio.jpg

wow thanks for the trip down memory lane . . .such fantastic pictures! THANK YOU!

REQUEST!!

MadDaisy said:

Back in the 90's, there was a little poster fair at my university. I didn't expect to find anything, but I took a token glance through some posters.

I came across one of Bono dressed exactly as above - it was the JT era and he had on that exact long coat. The image was either black & white or had that soft hue as in the above photo.

However, it was Bono alone. He was standing near a river. It was winter.

I went to get some $$ and by the time I did, all of those posters were gone. :(

I have NEVER seen that photo again! People have sent me photos of a UF era Bono in a long coat standing in snow, but that's not it. He's not wearing a hat. It was most likely taken in this group of photos as he looks almost exactly as he does in that above photo. I was disappointed not to even see the photo in Corbin's book!

So if any of you know of this photo or poster, please let me know (or post it here).

Thank you! :wave:

Re: REQUEST!!

doctorwho said:
I came across one of Bono dressed exactly as above - it was the JT era and he had on that exact long coat. The image was either black & white or had that soft hue as in the above photo.

However, it was Bono alone. He was standing near a river. It was winter.
It was most likely taken in this group of photos as he looks almost exactly as he does in that above photo. I was disappointed not to even see the photo in Corbin's book!

Are you sure it’s not one of the pictures in Corbjin’s book?

These pictures were both shot in the deserted goldmine town called Bodie, but they’re probably not what you’re looking for since they’ve been posted in PLEBA before.

BonoJtEra221-2.jpg

BonoJtEra529.jpg

BonoU2I2.jpg

Last edited:
^ that last pic with the pink hue, I have a large pic of them wearing the same clothes, different shot and always wondered if there were more form that shoot. Anyone have more? Or the pink one in normal color? Thanks. I'll post the one I have in a sec.

Back
Top Bottom