Band Thursday: Fashion Hits & Misses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
0ffa1726.jpg

BF, just explain one thing to me - how can this...

BonoFox1 said:
01b3d078.jpg

This is one combo that really didnt work..the shirt does not look right untucked and the tie is off..."miss"

...be a "miss", when this...

01meet052006.jpg

... in your opinion apparently isn't?

:wink:

BonoFox1 said:

Yeah...I still like the combo:reject:.....I was just waiting for someone else to claim this one as a miss((It was up to you Merc ;) ))...I just cant get myself to do it:wink:

I'll do it! MISS!!!:banghead: :banghead:

Don't know how many of you have seen Cadbury's chocolate, but the purple shirt and gold tie reminds me of their king size bars from a couple of years back.....the packaging is that sort of purple and the foil wrap looked just like that tie.....
I look at him wearing that combo and I just want to rip the wrapping off and eat him.....Is that bad? :huh:

BonoFox1 said:
^^No...That is not bad at all.....I't actually quite normal...

:hmm: now that I think about it Bono used to be called "White Chocolate Thunder God"....:shifty:

White Chocolate Thunder God , please elaborate ?

gluey said:
Resounding miss!!!!

485c4d1a8rc.jpg

Okay, hold on a second. I'm going to have to disagree with you here, gluey. Bono looks absolutely wretched, and Adam's not too sharp either, but really, what's wrong with Edge? And Larry? Can't go wrong with a white tshirt and jeans (I question the flip flops, but whatever, maybe it was hot out). And Edge looks positively rocked out (looks like he borrowed some belts from Adam)! It was the 80's, so I see absolutely nothing wrong with how Edge is dressed, nor Larry.

Back
Top Bottom