Band Pics Thursday: U2 Babies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgespet said:

biteLarry.jpg

*is rather jealous of Bono* :lol:

Well Pet, I guess I'll sign off for now. A girl's gotta sleep sometime! :lol: Have a good night! :wave:

More of those beautiful smiles! :heart::D
banduf15-vi.jpg

trailer.bmp

It's not fair! I can't see one damn thing and it's pissin me off! I hate this stupid computer I hate it I hate, the one time I wanna really see somethin it has to act up! I hate it! :(:sad:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These pictures are darling! Excellent idea for a thread! There's a few in here I've never seen before, either, which is kinda nice.

Anywho...

Padj said:

:laugh:...what's Bono doing? Leave it to him to do something in which he's going to be the one leading everybody, huh?

ladylardence[/i] [B]Larry looks like he's about 12![/B][/QUOTE] When [i]doesn't[/i] he look to be around that age? ;). Speaking of Larry said:

...this is a nice picture of him! He looks adorable here! :cute: :hug: :larry:.

Also, Edgespet, I'm understanding where you're coming from, only with Bono (although Baby Larry is certainly attractive...). I'm telling you, if I'd known him back then, I'd definitely have wanted to go out with him and everything. :yes:.

ladylardence said:

Okay...is it just me, or does Bono kinda look like Sting in the face here? :ohmy:...

Also, U2Kitten, don't hesitate when it comes to the pictures from this era. I certainly won't be making fun of their hair-I think the poofy hair makes them look even cuter. And hey, you all know I'm not much of an afro person, but if anyone must have an afro, I'd prefer it be Adam. That hairdo just seemed right on him, considering the kind of person he is and everything, you know? So, yeah, no poking fun at the hair from me. I love it.

I also get such a kick out of the pictures from the very first meeting at Larry's house in this thread. It's seriously the weirdest thing to think that they were only about the age my sister is now in those pictures...and then to see them in later years, when they're about my age and getting things started...very bizarre indeed. I just keep looking at these pictures and wondering if they had any clue whatsoever that they'd get to the point they're at now. It's crazy. But neat.

Angela

I'm telling you, if I'd known him back then, I'd definitely have wanted to go out with him and everything

I have this wierd thing about BabyBono...really wierd! Up until well into the JT era, Baby Bono has just been too much for me. I can't even lust after him, just because every time I look at him, I'm overwhelmed by how amazingly beautiful he is. I don't think I would have really wanted to go out with him, but I definitely would have paid good money to be able to stare at him uninteruptedly(word??)... run my hands through his hair...touch his face. Young Bono will always be an ethereal, faerie-like, mythical creature...too beautiful for mere mortals.

*realizes she's repeating self...again! Preaching to the choir, as well! :huh: *

Also, U2Kitten, don't hesitate when it comes to the pictures from this era. I certainly won't be making fun of their hair-I think the poofy hair makes them look even cuter. And hey, you all know I'm not much of an afro person, but if anyone must have an afro, I'd prefer it be Adam. That hairdo just seemed right on him, considering the kind of person he is and everything, you know?
:yes: Only Adam could ever possibly be able to carry off that hairstyle & look so good doing it!!

I just keep looking at these pictures and wondering if they had any clue whatsoever that they'd get to the point they're at now.

I've wondered that too. I think it's wonderful that there are pics of that first meeting...can you imagine what it must be like for U2 to go back & look at pics like that?!

Hey there, EP! :wave: I think I may just have to do a Baby Moobday this week just to torture you further! After all, that's what friends are for! :evil::sexywink::lol:

Last edited:
ladylardence said:
Hey there, EP! :wave: I think I may just have to do a Baby Moobday this week just to torture you further! After all, that's what friends are for! :evil::sexywink::lol:

Oh, yeah...like I'm not already mostly dead! :huh:

"Relax, my friend. You've been mostly dead all day." /Princess Bride

Actually, I think I could probably force myself to endure a Baby Moobday...:drool: :censored:...yeah, I could definitely do that! :drool: :combust:

Edgespet said:

Oh, yeah...like I'm not already mostly dead! :huh:

"Relax, my friend. You've been mostly dead all day." /Princess Bride

Actually, I think I could probably force myself to endure a Baby Moobday...:drool: :censored:...yeah, I could definitely do that! :drool: :combust:

We haven't done a baby Moobday for a while anyway....

And since I am holding a gun to your head... :lol:

Edgespet said:
I have this wierd thing about BabyBono...really wierd! Up until well into the JT era, Baby Bono has just been too much for me. I can't even lust after him, just because every time I look at him, I'm overwhelmed by how amazingly beautiful he is. I don't think I would have really wanted to go out with him, but I definitely would have paid good money to be able to stare at him uninteruptedly(word??)... run my hands through his hair...touch his face. Young Bono will always be an ethereal, faerie-like, mythical creature...too beautiful for mere mortals.

*realizes she's repeating self...again! Preaching to the choir, as well! :huh: *

Huh. Very interesting view of him. :).

And yeah, you're preaching to the choir...but hey, that's okay. :D.

Originally posted by Edgespet
:yes: Only Adam could ever possibly be able to carry off that hairstyle & look so good doing it!!

:yes:.

Originally posted by Edgespet
I've wondered that too. I think it's wonderful that there are pics of that first meeting...can you imagine what it must be like for U2 to go back & look at pics like that?!

Haha, oh, god, that'd be interesting, indeed...I can just see them poking fun at each other's hair or outfits or something, or talking about something funny that was said or done that day or whatever.

I wonder who took some of those really early pictures? Family members? Friends? Perhaps Ali or Aislinn or Ann (back when they were just their girlfriends)?

Angela

Back
Top Bottom