Band pics Thursday- JT!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
U2Bodie1.jpg

U2Bodie2.jpg

U2Bodie3.jpg

Last edited:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: ummm, I mean hi. :wave: Beautiful, beautiful pics.

ps. u2Kitten, I asked this in one of the Survivor posts in Everything You Know Is Wrong, but since you already voted I don't know if you'll be back to see it- WHERE is that gorgeous Bono piccie in your tagline from?!?!?!?!?

LCK said:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: ummm, I mean hi. :wave: Beautiful, beautiful pics.

ps. u2Kitten, I asked this in one of the Survivor posts in Everything You Know Is Wrong, but since you already voted I don't know if you'll be back to see it- WHERE is that gorgeous Bono piccie in your tagline from?!?!?!?!?

It's from the new issue of Paris March magazine! Read the threads "OMG what a pic" and the last couple pages of "Couple (small) new Bono pics for the entire story of how it came to us! (thanks Queen Bee, Kelly, Souly! :bow: ) Also read the translation in the Paris March article in English thread! Stay here in PLEBA more, we have all the hotness! :drool: :sexywink:

Here's the bigger version: :heart:

bonobedpose.jpg

Now back to JT :love: I :heart: the JT Rattle and Hum era too Sue(for those who didn't already know;) ) LOVE the look, sound, everything :yes:

Here's a different pose of Sue's pic :love:

bandjt40.jpg

bandjtbasketball.jpg

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
We miss your pics Kelly, hope you can post soon! :wave:

kinda off topic: I found a new pics site

http://aapimage.com/fotoweb/home.fwx

alot of the pics are ap/reuters repeats, but there's some different ones

p.s. - you don't need a password, just enter the search term in the bottom right search box on the website

:wave:

it's funny, I always seem to find a pics site when I'm working late :reject:

A ****bigger**** version! Lord, woman, are you trying to kill me? lol. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I will look for those discussions U2kitten, and definitely visit more often (though I have a sneaking suspicion this can be addicting). And I love this era too! There's something about it I just can't put adequately into words- its the sound, the look, the era, the nostalgia- but something more I can't quite name.

LCK said:
And I love this era too! There's something about it I just can't put adequately into words- its the sound, the look, the era, the nostalgia- but something more I can't quite name.

It was a *great* time to be a U2 fan in. I was *so* happy about my U2 fandom!! I still am, but it was more of a novelty then. Ah.........:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom