Band pics day: hair cut!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sue DeNym said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

From my favorite Achtoon Baby!

God help us if they actually did get those hair styles! :eek:

do you know who made this image??? (it's great)...
larry looks like the cute brother of Sid Vicious...

agentmissa said:
does no hair count?:sexywink:
f9eefe07.jpg

Yes I think so because that was his worst hair day ever! :lmao:

That's my favorite band piccie :tongue:

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:
Thanks, flaming june!

Bono looks really good in that outfit...:yes: :D.

Angela

Same goes for me!! :yes: :drool:

I love everything about those pics, they all look so good. I love the outfits and the hair, they are all so cute! Bono looks so fine in the TIGHT black pants :drool: boots :drool: and that white shirt with the thing around his neck :love: I always loved that look and I still do! Thanks for scanning them for us! :bow: That park bench pic is now my new wallpaper!

Agree wholeheartedly, U2Kitten. :D.

flaming june said:
You're welcome Angela... :happy:

And yes, he does... :cute:

:). I particularly like the one where he's sitting. That's another thing-he can strike some really good poses in some of these pictures. Just the way he's sitting in that picture...I don't know how to describe it, but I just really like how he's sitting in it. :shrug:.

Also, hehe, evil U2...I love that video. :drool:...

Angela

U2Kitten said:

Same goes for me!! :yes: :drool:

I love everything about those pics, they all look so good. I love the outfits and the hair, they are all so cute! Bono looks so fine in the TIGHT black pants :drool: boots :drool: and that white shirt with the thing around his neck :love: I always loved that look and I still do! Thanks for scanning them for us! :bow: That park bench pic is now my new wallpaper!

You're very welcome U2Kitten! :hug:

Park Bench...YUMMMM! Bono always looks so graceful-is he really as clumsy as I've heard?:eyebrow:

Evil U2...OMG!!! Leather is a wonderful thing!! Adam in long, black leather coat... :drool: :faint: :drool:

I really love their baby pictures, too. They all looks so sweet. Awwww-:happy:

Think I'll check into a new career as hair stylist for U2...imagine *having * to run your hands through that every day as a "job"!!

Hmmm-actually I guess there's not much to "run through" any more! Ok, I'd be happy rubbing Edge's & Adam's cute little fuzzy stubbles!

Thanks for the great pics everyone! I can start my day now!
:hug:
julie

Back
Top Bottom