Band Members' Homes (For The Sims!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hey, everybody! I'm building homes for my U2 Sims, and I thought it would be cool if I could get them to look like the homes that they actually live in. I already have Bono and Edge, but I need to see pictures of Larry and Adam's homes if you've got them. Thanks! :happy:

http://www.u2page.com/Bandmember_Homes.htm

that's the only place i can think of that has photos of their houses. hope that helps. let me know when you're done! i LOVE the sims. i was working on an edge sim a while ago...i totally forgot to finish him... this is what i have so far

(this one was my avatar for another message board)
edgeicon.gif

edgesim.gif

~Angelfire~

Ooh...I really like your Edge Sim! I just used the U2 sims that were on the Sims website. Anyway, this is what the exterior of Bono's house looks like (I haven't done anything inside yet!)

Attachments

• bonohouse.gif
    bonohouse.gif
    12 KB · Views: 66
wertsie said:
Hey, everybody! I'm building homes for my U2 Sims, and I thought it would be cool if I could get them to look like the homes that they actually live in. I already have Bono and Edge, but I need to see pictures of Larry and Adam's homes if you've got them. Thanks! :happy:

Very cool Wertsie! :D I love the Sims but haven't played U2 Sims yet cuz I need the expansion packs.

Angelfire, I love your Edge Sim! :love:

I'm bumping this thread, cause I know somebody has pics of Larry and Adam's houses. I, however, do not.

:laugh: There is also a NEW expansion pack comin out on the 23rd of this month....you can now have PETS! Whoo hoo...as if taking care of Bono Edge Adam and Larry arent hard enough add in two cats in the yard. I'm placin bets that the kitties will run away ;)

I know that Larry bought the house next to his for privacy...so which one is actually his house? :confused:

Also...Is it just me, or does Adam's house look a lot like Bono's?

Back
Top Bottom